Altered Jurats

  • chris010767
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi Group,
      I thought this was an interesting read. Let me know what you think.

      http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-sca/0127045.pdf

      Moderator/Bear: I checked this out. I do indeed consider it to be an interesting read. This is a memorandum from chief counsel for the IRS directing the underlings as to what to do with zero returns and tax returns signed without prejudice. In the future, if you wish to post a link such as this that is informative, please say more than just "interesting read." I do see that the subject line of this post says, "altered jurats" but who pays any attention to that? :-)

      Chris
    • Ron Robertson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
        jurat a certificate on an affidavit showing by whom,when,and before whom
        it was sworn, a sworn officer, a magistrate