Re: [tips_and_tricks] Repeal of HR 192

  • coby wells
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      I have already tried this approach with the Federal Reserve Bank in Oklahoma city.I was told that they no longer handle any money or checks nothing but paper work on notes.Then I asked if they could direct me to the bank that would redeem my FRN.They suggested I call Kansas City bank where we are still waiting for the clerk to check on the issue and give me a call back.

      Ric3073@... wrote:
      "7. HJR 192 was repealed in the late 1970's."

      A friend sent this for posting:

      "To the generator of this misnomer.... I am not quite sure as to the issue you propose, but to be sure we have not returned to a gold and or silver standard. But the last time I looked, Article I, ยง 10, Cl. 1 of the Constitution of the United States of America (1788) had not been repealed, so, in order to prove out your theory, why not try a process to prove it out.   1, take a promissory note, eg check, money order, FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE, to any main branch of the FEDERAL RESERVE , with a witness, and demand the redemption of that instrument in specie coin in accordance with the coinage acts laid out by the the Supreme Court in Bronson v. Rodes, 74 U.S. 229(1868). Once denied, now you have a mandamus process and charges of counterfeiting. You may have to take you issue all the way."

      http://mail.yahoo.com