Seeking licensed attorney.

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2006
      Last week I told a judge with oath I needed
      to know the nature of the cause to be able to search for
      counsel competent in that arena, so he stated the
      ticket is a statutory criminal jurisdiction.

      Of course I don't want to be a client but do want to
      show good faith in demonstrating they have no jurisdiction
      over a live man on the land and the unavailable scope of
      practising attorneys in this area. I surrendered Dr. Lic
      decade ago and have no contracts or connections with
      any STATE OF.

      So requesting some pointers or examples of a letter to
      send out to lawyers to reject to back up my needing
      a non lic. counsellor.

      hobot
    • Pro Se
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
        check your state rules of court -  in PA, the court[s] a.k.a the JUDGES
         claim [traffic tickets] are  CRIMINAL
        yet there is "NO COMPLAINT", = no damaged party either!!!!

        a friend [and paralegal]  asked this in court & the judge said so  -
         once hit
        with the "no COMPLAINT fact"
         - the judge scrambled & said
        "ITS CIVIL"...o.k. then where's the NOTICE TO DEFEND?

        We had them!

        Now in PA -  the cops show up to "prosecute the case"
        who's the PLAINTIFF? the state,  RIGHT  - ok..where's the state?

        Now we make a motion to dismiss - based on the fact
        the COP is NOT THE STATE, & when we asked where
        his license to practice law is...the cops  turn white as a ghost &
        look  to the judge for help!

        in pa as per 45 csa 2524 Unauthorized practice of Law
        is a 2nd degree misdemeanor....may be 3rd???

        UPON APPEAL - In the 2nd round we make another motion to dismiss
        since the D.A. & his or her asssist.
        are NOT OFFICERS's of the COMMONWEALTH
        see:

        the COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY & or his assistant ARE NOT OFFICERS OF THE COMMONWEALTHÂ…see the case of SCHROECH v. Pa. STATE POLICE 26 Cmwlth. Ct. 41, 362, A. 2d, 486 (1976).

        The court held that DISTRICT ATTORNEYS & THEIR ASSISTANTS are officers of the COUNTIES where they are "elected" and ARE NOT OFFICERS of the COMMONWEALTH.

        ok...so why & how are they "prosecuting the case??

        hobot <hobot@...> wrote:
        Last week I told a judge with oath I needed
        to know the nature of the cause to be able to search for
        counsel competent in that arena, so he stated the
        ticket is a statutory criminal jurisdiction.

        Of course I don't want to be a client but do want to
        show good faith in demonstrating they have no jurisdiction
        over a live man on the land and the unavailable scope of
        practicing attorneys in this area. I surrendered Dr. Lic
        decade ago and have no contracts or connections with
        any STATE OF.

        So requesting some pointers or examples of a letter to
        send out to lawyers to reject to back up my needing
        a non lic. counsellor.

        hobot

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Michae Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          I'm not an attorney, and neither is Marc Stevens. But,
          I'd say you really ought to check out his materials,
          and ESPECIALLY get his motion to dismiss for lack of
          standing. Also, read the articles re: Bureaucrats
          Never Have a Case, as well as the Standing
          cross-reference.

          http://mail.yahoo.com