no way my court can require anyone to pay fines

  • one
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2006
      "If Congress won't keep its part of the Constitutional bargain and coin
      money of gold and silver like Article 1, Section 8 Clause 5
      commands,there's no way my court can require anyone to pay fines. I'm
      not here to protect certain people's investments. I'm here to carry out
      the mandate of the U.S. and the Kansas Constitutions."
      -The Honorable Larry Moritz
      Municipal Judge, Spearville, Kansas, 1981