HJR-192 repealed - public law 95-147]

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      Well then next time, we should demand any definition of money
      to state it could not go out of date for use as money, it we ever
      get a say so that is.

      hobot

      Whenever the government calls back a coin or a paricular bill and wwwithdraws them from circulation, after 3 years they are not honored. a friend of mine inherited a $500 bill, a $1000 dollar bill and a 10,000 bill from her retired banker father. each of her bothers and sisters got the same. the fed reserve bank in st louis refused to honr them for deposit or to cash them. they were told to go to a pawn shop or a coin dealer to sell them as collectables