Re: [tips_and_tricks] Military Recruitment Contract case

  • Ed Siceloff
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      While that might get the kids to accustom themselves to affidavits, and such, that is not the one thing to do with recruiters (in my opinion).  The kids I talk to I tell them to "just say no."  The one thing that they can promise you, and carry it out, if you join their ranks is that you will probably go fight a war that normally you wouldn't have anything to do with.  One of the things I think we need to do is to quit fighting their wars for them.

      Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006

        Just say NO, that will really make the recruitors go away and quit bugging the kids. Teach the kid to tell a recruitor that he/she is going to file harrasment charges against him and watch how fast he/she treats your kids like they have the plage and leave the school grounds. I personally would not pussyfoot around with people like that. Take the bull by the horns and get them to leave the school grounds.
        On the other hand, you do not have to teach your kids things like that and no one else will either. They are to young to be taught that they have rights and do not have to put up with being bugged by recruitors or enybody else for that matter. Just say no, don't rock the boat, do not make waves and always be politically correct. And do not forget to just go along to get along.