Re: Certifed Public Accountant

  • Dale Pond
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "cbwells2004" <cbwells2004@...> wrote:

      > What laws pertain to CPA'S.I had told my CPA that I thought he had
      > filed my tax's wrong. Even give him some info. But he was sure he was
      > right. Me not knowing anything about tax's at the time went along.It
      > turned out I was right. It is a shame that a CPA will not be opened
      > minded to new information. I think that he needs to help straighten
      > out the mess that he created.

      CPAs and other similar "professionals" are trained to rope the rest of us into The System.
      They are issued licenses (the threat of revocation of which) keeps them in line to the dictates
      of The System. When you hire them they work for you only after they see to their supporting
      and safe-guarding The System - just as any attorney is so trained*. The sooner we stop
      hiring and funding these 'people' (agents of The System) the quicker they begin looking for
      truly gainful and beneficial employment.

      * http://svpvril.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=681
    • hugger8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
        Every CPA has to pass a test in the state he/she wishes to practice.  There is a state organization that oversees them.  They have certain rules they must follow.  Read those rules.  If they violated any or the rules in your case you can file a complaint.

        Wally