recording docs

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I am working on a standard docket to record, something everyone can record at their county recorders office to scare of the evil ones. Those familiar with the Lear case will understand why. If anyone can think of anything else to record please let me know. This is a work in progress.
      For movies and books you don't have to record the whole thing, just something from the cover. Check with your county for requirements.

      MOVIES
      AMERICA, FREEDOM TO FASCISM
      LOOSE CHANGE 2ND EDITION
      ? MONEY MASTERS? (I'm not sure if that is the name)

      BOOKS
      Creature from Jekyll Island
      Federal Mafia
      The great reckoning

      DOCS
      1) Declaration of Independence
      2) Federal Constitution
      3) Your States Constitution
      4) States Requirement for: Oath, bond, articles of incorporation.
      5) States statement of no record for: IRS articles of incorporation, Sec of States oath and bond              County recorders oath and bond, IRS agents no oath and bond, etc.
      6) Article III courts definition
      7) ????

      CASES
      US v Wall
      US v Schulz
      Brushaber
      Tweel
      Lots more

      John C., of the family Stuart
      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf85050 cf

      John C.: Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man.
      All rights reserved
      Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principal is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

      constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
      this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you
      immediately.