Outcome of Barton Buhtz' arraignment

  • goldilucks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      Just got this from Barton........

      An unprecedented event happened in the USDC court before Judge
      Cooney in Medford, Oregon Monday. They were ready to arraign me and
      schedule a trial in January. Then I threw a wrench into the works.
      I declared for the record that I could not enter a plea until the
      Prosecution read and certified ALL the charges into the record. The
      U.S. Attorney squirmed at every angle and finally refused. The
      judge then stepped in and entered a plea of "Not Guilty." I
      objected and told the judge I would not accept his declaration.
      Then he declared for the record that he was not qualified,
      authorized nor did he have the jurisdiction to hear such a matter.
      He then acknowledged that he was turning the matter over to an
      Article III judge, Owen Panner. I was to meet with Mr. Panner this
      morning and in anticipation of that put together the parameters and
      requirements the Article III judge must comply with and the rules
      the District Court of the united States of America must follow in
      order to hear the matter. Needless to say they are in a quandary.
      They now appear ready to quietly dismiss the case and try to put it
      behind them. I do not seek revenge, but I am not willing to simply
      let them slip by it. I am reminded how Paul the Apostle dealt with
      the leaders in Phillippi when he was arrested, beaten and placed in
      chains in the town dungeon. The leaders realized their error and
      simply wanted Paul and Silas to quietly leave, but Paul demanded
      they come and walk them from the jail to the gates of the city. We
      seek the same. They have violated my rights and injured us causing
      much damage to my reputation and pocketbook. I want that publicly
      acknowledged. I want a restraining order against Michael Hunter,
      the IRS CID Agent who has displayed that he has a personal vendetta
      going against me and my family. The results of all this could well
      prove valuable to Eddie Kahn, Wesley Snipes and many others. My
      thanks to Winston, Sam, Vince and others. Pray that tomorrow will
      bring the results that will be honoring to the Lord and to truth.

      [12:19:09 PM] Barton Buhtz says: What USDC judge Cooley did Monday
      was monumental! I have talked with several legal experts who are
      astounded that this judge stated for the record that his court and
      his judgeship did not have the authority or the jurisdiction to hear
      this matter! Today at 11 AM PST I will meet with Article III judge
      Owen Panner. If they follow the law, rules of court and federal
      codes the entire matter will be dismissed today. Pray for me and
      judge Panner through the 11 AM PST hour today.