Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: will not cash check

  • brokenwrench
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 28, 2006
      as for me i am not a U.S.  congressional controlled citizen under the 14th amendment along with the conquered native Americans, and freed slaves, and naturalized immigrants. i do not dwell in the 10 square miles of the DC area or any U S federal possesion or terratory i am an heir to the treaty of Delaware of 1778 and the articles of conferdereation of the grand consel of five nations and the original colonies that were recognized ny the five nations as the sixth, the US tribe. this predates the forming of the constitional government. read your history know your heritege.

      worf9x <alohasan9@...> wrote:
      Greetings All

      I have a question relative to this 1974 Privacy Act (Title 5 U.S.C. 552, I believe)
      that Mr Ewing mentioned in his post: Has said act been abrogated, superceded
      by or usurped by and/or rendered null & void by such subsequent Acts as the Patriot
      & Homeland Security Acts?

      If so; is there a Remedy?

      Thank You

      -- In tips_and_tricks@ yahoogroups. com, Luis Ewing <rcwcodebuster@ ...> wrote:

      > When you read the case law regarding the 1974 Privacy Act, you will discover that
      PENALTIES do NOT attach unless you have noticed them FIRST!!!!