Re: [tips_and_tricks] Harassment by IRS??

  • Pro Se
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
      anytime any business ask u for your INFo

      ask them for their licesne to business #
      & they name of their insurance company

      I did that to the IRS - they have no license to do business
      in any state - NOR are any AGENT of officer's BONDED
      thus sue them in BOTH their individual & OFFICIAL & fiduciary capaciites
      & that should take care of any immunity claims

      I love doing that to judges....anyone out there get an OATH OF OFFICE
      from any judge of the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT[s]??