happy day

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2006
      Blessings to all of you,

      I want to say I am so grateful for the experiences I have had this year, and thankful for friends such as you.

      This has been a year of trails and tribulations, friends being attacked by the IRS, and some having some success, when i hear when is happening to those who have been taken I am saddened to say we do not live in the land of the free, that has been a lie and we now see and know it. But I am thankful to those who have stood, and thanks ful for those who are still out their fighting the fight.
      We lost our home some years ago, and so we are thankful that we have a place to stay for now, we are thankful Paul, has made progress, and thankful for the sun lite and for those who are teaching the truth on who we are.
      We are thankful for you and for your imput into our lives, and we are rejoicing that this day, we have food to eat and good friends.
      May the Father, lead and direct us as we enter into a new year, may we watch and be on guard at all times and know many have gone before us.
      Bless each and every one, and may the wind always be at your back, and the sun on your face, and may the Father of the heavens contuine to show us how to build his kingdome here, we must and we will.

      Bless ings,
      Jan and Paul
      Flowing River