MYICIS

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2006
      For all those involved with MYICIS.
      Some docs have been created to force MYICIS to pay back their customers with out waiting for the banks decission. If you are one of the people who they have not returned money to you may want to get involved with this case. We need at least 12 to get the SEC to move forward.
      Please e-mail me directly for copies of the docs in a format you can input your own info in.

      John C., of the family Stuart
      623-206-4339
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service location
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

      John C.: Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man.
      All rights reserved
      Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principal is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal.

      constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
      this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you
      immediately.