Re: Oath requirements

  • paradoxmagnus
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2006
      So what???

      If he or she put on a Superman costume, do you think they could fly
      or bend steel with their bare hands?

      Personally, I would (and have) DOCUMENT everything in the RECORD and
      give them CONSTRUCTIVE LEGAL NOTICE of the possible consequences of
      IMPERSONATING a PUBLIC OFFICER, involvement in a CONSPIRACY (since
      the ALLEGED "judge", "peace officer" and "district attorney" had a
      VALID OATH of OFFICE on file) and the violations of my rights under
      COLOR OF LAW.

      Of course "they" never addressed that or any of the other issues (no
      valid complaint, no arraignment, lack of jurisdiction, failure to
      give due process, failure of the prosecution to respond and so on)
      since they DISMISSED the case.

      Patrick in California

      http://www.travelpropower.com/paradoxmagnus

      "Courts love the people always, as wolves do the sheep." --Thomas
      Jefferson to John Jay, 1789.

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Frog Farmer" <frogfrmr@...>