Re: [tips_and_tricks] Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes = Are we havin fun yet?

  • rosawoodsii@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      The Constitution specifically states that it does not interfere with contracts.  I would question, rather, when and where the contract was agreed to, and demand evidence that I had agreed willingly and knowingly.  However, I doubt very much that any judge is going to tell you flat out that "you're under contract".  They may know it, but they won't state it.

      At 04:48 PM 11/3/2006, "occupant family" wrote:

      You have no Constitutional rights.  You’re under contract.

      “Sir, the Constitution .... is the supreme law of the land.  No other law, rule, ....including contract can supercede it,

      Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

      "A government under the U.S. Constitution, to paraphrase columnist Joseph Sobran, would be a radical improvement over the one we have today.­Las Vegas Review Journal

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        > rosawoodsii@... wrote:

        > Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes
        > = Are we havin fun yet?
        >
        > The Constitution specifically states that it does not interfere with
        > contracts. I would question, rather, when and where the contract was
        > agreed to, and demand evidence that I had agreed willingly and
        > knowingly. However, I doubt very much that any judge is going to tell
        > you flat out that "you're under contract". They may know it, but they
        > won't state it.

        When I saw that list I thought, "well, it may not be the Top Ten, but at
        least it's a list of possible responses to anticipated interrogations or
        supposedly official statements, something few seem familiar with
        producing on their own. So introducing the concept to possible
        front-line contestants (from those willing to accept tickets and go to
        court for beginner's experience, to those willing to stick it to the
        IRS) is a good idea. I'd say that as an activity, it ranks high up on
        the list with breathing and eating. If I had to narrow down my cause
        for success in my official confrontations, I'd have to say that it was a
        result of creating my own such lists (far longer and more extensive of
        topics) and having planned responses to statements my opponents were
        most likely to make. I never wrote mine down, or I could
        put it up for downloading. I have them available mentally. And there
        are so many of them, a list would only be time-wasting and confusing.

        People should know their own lists at least as well as second-rate New
        York actors know some Shakespeare, wouldn't you agree? BTW, that last
        phrase is a freebie I just created right now that you all can
        incorporate into your own lists, such as "Officials should know their
        own oath requirements... at least as well as second-rate New York actors
        know some Shakespeare, wouldn't you agree?" It's an all-purpose add-on
        to put your contestant on the defense. Have fun making up your own
        lists of Top One Thousand Constitutional Rebukes. Make others and share
        them with friends. Collect a set. Redeem for valuable freedoms.