Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes = Are we havin fun yet?

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2006
      Sam’s Top Ten List for Constitutional Rogue Officials

              Twelve
      Top Ten /\ List for Responses to Constitutional Rogue Officials

      Refuses to answer challenges.

      “Sir, with all due respect, am I to understand that you're impersonating a judge?”

      Any malfeasance by an official.

      “Sir, if you exceed the authority of your office, if you step outside your oath, you instantly vacate your office and lose your immunity.”

      Attorney fails to respond to any of your motions – therefore no controversy exists.

      “I make a motion for dismissal of this case for lack of subject matter jurisdiction in response to Mr. Jones’ failure to respond to my motion.  By that default, the parties are in agreement, and no controversy exists for adjudication, hence there is no subject matter.  Please dismiss immediately as this motion is unopposed.”

      Biased ruling.

      “Sir, may I remind you that you are required pursuant to your oath to be impartial.

      Official refuses to correct reported crime

      “Sir, it appears that you have abandoned the bench and joined our opponent

      Contempt Threat; Fees for jury trial.

      “Sir, with all due respect, in Miller v. U.S. it was established that: ‘The claim and exercise of a Constitutional Right cannot be converted into a crime.’  (Miller v. U.S. 230 F, 2d 286, 489)  Am I to understand that you don’t have an oath of office?...

      “Also sir, I believe impeding due exercise of rights is a crime punishable by a year in prison, isn’t that correct?”

      You have no Constitutional rights.  You’re under contract.

      “Sir, the Constitution of these united States of America is the supreme law of the land.  No other law, rule, regulation or code including contract can supercede it, nor can your authority as a judge, or an imposter acting as a judge.  If you will not confirm your oath, you are an imposter, you are unlawful in the office, step down.”

      You don’t have that right in my Court.

      “Sir, you have a private court?  Then you have no authority to hear this.  I’m an American Citizen.  I’m guaranteed rights.  I’m guaranteed to be heard in an Article III court.  Sir, you have no authority to hear this.  Step down

      You don’t have a Constitutional right to ________.

      “Excuse me sir, that right was reserved back to me in the Ninth Amendment

      Adverse ruling outside Constitution.

      “Sir, may I remind you that you are required pursuant to your oath to be impartial.

      "With due respect, upon what facts, law and evidence do you base your statement or ruling?”

      “Excuse me, where does it state that in the Constitution, with all due respect?  Can you cite that for me?”

      “I make a motion by special appearance for reconsideration with demand that the Court support the ruling with findings of fact and conclusions of law, and in the absence of same that the ruling be stricken as unsupported opinion, frivolous, void, and not binding in this Court”

      “Sir, you’ve been unable to support the ruling with law, so it‘s of necessity frivolous, without merit, and not binding in this court

      “The ruling has been rendered to opinion, and in fact, unsupported opinion which can never be a valid basis for any statement or ruling in a Constitutionally competent court, pursuant to your oath.”

      Case law outside Constitution

      “There he goes again, Judge, perjuring his oath and attempting to injure the very Constitution to which he has pledged his loyalty.”

      "Sir, unless you can support your ruling with a Constitutional argument or amendment specific to the Bill of Rights which supports the case law, with due respect the ruling is frivolous, without merit, and not binding in this court

      “Your honor, by refusing to support his position Constitutionally, Mr. ______________ is in rebellion against the Constitution and you must remove him from  this court room for his insurrection

      Refusal to remove Treasonous attorney

      “Then, Mr. Jones is in rebellion against the Constitution and you must remove him from  this court room for his insurrection

      “Sir, are you aware that if you step outside your oath, you no longer have authority and jurisdiction.  Under the fourteenth amendment, you are no longer a public official, you waive your immunity, and are personally liable for your actions?  You need to remove yourself from this situation.”

      “Sir, if you refuse to remove a confessed traitor from this court room, then you are condoning, aiding and abetting the insurrection and colluding with him in a conspiracy to commit treason against the American people by denying them their unalieanable rights.  You must remove him at once of you will be disqualified and instructed to step down.”

    • rosawoodsii@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        The Constitution specifically states that it does not interfere with contracts.  I would question, rather, when and where the contract was agreed to, and demand evidence that I had agreed willingly and knowingly.  However, I doubt very much that any judge is going to tell you flat out that "you're under contract".  They may know it, but they won't state it.

        At 04:48 PM 11/3/2006, "occupant family" wrote:

        You have no Constitutional rights.  You’re under contract.

        “Sir, the Constitution .... is the supreme law of the land.  No other law, rule, ....including contract can supercede it,

        Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

        "A government under the U.S. Constitution, to paraphrase columnist Joseph Sobran, would be a radical improvement over the one we have today.­Las Vegas Review Journal

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
          > rosawoodsii@... wrote:

          > Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Top Ten List of Constitutional Rebukes
          > = Are we havin fun yet?
          >
          > The Constitution specifically states that it does not interfere with
          > contracts. I would question, rather, when and where the contract was
          > agreed to, and demand evidence that I had agreed willingly and
          > knowingly. However, I doubt very much that any judge is going to tell
          > you flat out that "you're under contract". They may know it, but they
          > won't state it.

          When I saw that list I thought, "well, it may not be the Top Ten, but at
          least it's a list of possible responses to anticipated interrogations or
          supposedly official statements, something few seem familiar with
          producing on their own. So introducing the concept to possible
          front-line contestants (from those willing to accept tickets and go to
          court for beginner's experience, to those willing to stick it to the
          IRS) is a good idea. I'd say that as an activity, it ranks high up on
          the list with breathing and eating. If I had to narrow down my cause
          for success in my official confrontations, I'd have to say that it was a
          result of creating my own such lists (far longer and more extensive of
          topics) and having planned responses to statements my opponents were
          most likely to make. I never wrote mine down, or I could
          put it up for downloading. I have them available mentally. And there
          are so many of them, a list would only be time-wasting and confusing.

          People should know their own lists at least as well as second-rate New
          York actors know some Shakespeare, wouldn't you agree? BTW, that last
          phrase is a freebie I just created right now that you all can
          incorporate into your own lists, such as "Officials should know their
          own oath requirements... at least as well as second-rate New York actors
          know some Shakespeare, wouldn't you agree?" It's an all-purpose add-on
          to put your contestant on the defense. Have fun making up your own
          lists of Top One Thousand Constitutional Rebukes. Make others and share
          them with friends. Collect a set. Redeem for valuable freedoms.