Short speil Polictical jurisdiction fails

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Waited 1.5 hr till 3/4 of cattle court emptied for my
      Dr. Lic/speed/Ins. case to called. As I apporached
      the front of room about elementary classroom scale,
      'judge' barked at bailiffs to get the prisons out,
      to suddenly put of a wall of B/W stripes, leather belts
      and cuffs between me as 'judge'. Hmmmm, at least I saw
      no Gold Fringe on either two flags, as if it mattered.

      When way cleared I said, "one minute Mr XXXX, I'm forced
      here specially to be present as a real man with living
      flesh and blood, to settle and clearify fundlemental
      Political Jurisdiction status.

      Next I handed him my apostille stating, from the same Sec. of
      State that certified his oath of office to me. His glance
      sharpened as I said, this showed my established political
      jurisdition and that a court could not modify its meaning.

      I added it states the court had no political jurisdistion on my
      being and w/o political jurisdiction court had no authority
      or standing to involve me with any fictional creations.

      I said I was glad to have a learned man read the apostille
      for the plain understanding of its purpose to perserve peace
      and justice in reality. That this should quickly conclude
      this matter and any fictious records associated be expunged
      and I shall depart in the peace I arrived in.

      'Mr. XXXX got up tight shoved unread apostille back demanding
      for a plea. I responsed I'm unable to plea w/o the nature
      and cause revealed and the political jurisdiction conflict.
      [separation of gov't branches in their own relams and powers]

      Mr XXXX "I'll hold you in comtemp"

      I said "What? you'd put me in jail for just trying to defend
      myself or hold you to your oath?"

      Mr. XXXX, more up in my face now, "I'll keep my oath to
      uphold the laws of THE STATE and the Constituion."

      I, "OK then reveal the nature of the charges and who is
      my accussor as THE STATE OF ARKANSAS.

      Mr. XXXX "I represent THE STATE"

      I, "Are you THE STATE? Are you an Attorny for its corporation?"

      Mr. XXXX almost spitting, "I'll enter your motion as not guilty."

      I, "I made no motion or a plea"

      Mr. XXXX "I'm entering plea and setting trial date DEC 20.

      I, "But issues involved are only appropriate at surpeme ct
      or Int'l Court level."

      Mr. XXXX hostile now, "I don't reconize your postion or
      argurements" as bailiffs in causal clothes closed in.

      I, calmly said, "Look,... I'm not an enemy of you or
      THE STATE I just seek to settle the fundlemental issues.

      Mr XXXX repeated the charges and trial date.

      I said, "Still this court doesn't have political jurisdiction
      to have a trial" and left for home w/o further stonewalling.
      .............../.............../.................

      Open to criticism and game plans for the piles of paper
      work to move to a competent court if I can find one.

      hobot
    • one
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        Did the judge summon you to court ?
        Proof of jurisdiction is the burden of the plaintiff.

        When the issue was changed to contempt, the question of jurisdiction was
        settled as the court's inherent power was involved. "I'll keep my oath to
        uphold the laws of THE STATE and the Constituion. "

        Argument is a motion, isn't it ? "I'll enter your motion as not guilty."
        -----------------------------

        put in a writ of habeas corpus ad faciendum et recipiendum transferring
        the cause to original jurisdiction under this Constitution

        if the clerk does not remove the case from the docket or calender when
        your writ is filed, apply to a supervising court for a writ of
        prohibition and mandamus to the clerk

        I think I would say there is by antecedent and declared right, no
        political jurisdiction conceded to the Legislature of your not-for-hire
        freedom to assemble, go, or locomote.
      • hobot
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
          one wrote:
          > Did the judge summon you to court ?
          > Proof of jurisdiction is the burden of the plaintiff.

          > When the issue was changed to contempt, the question of jurisdiction was settled as the court's inherent power was involved. "I'll keep my oath to uphold the laws of THE STATE and the Constituion. "

          > Argument is a motion, isn't it ? "I'll enter your motion as not guilty."

          > put in a writ of habeas corpus ad faciendum et recipiendum transferring the cause to original jurisdiction under this Constitution

          > if the clerk does not remove the case from the docket or calender when your writ is filed, apply to a supervising court for a writ of prohibition and mandamus to the clerk

          > I think I would say there is by antecedent and declared right, no political jurisdiction conceded to the Legislature of your not-for-hire freedom to assemble, go, or locomote.

          Only the ticket 'promise' so I didn't get towed on way to
          see patients and the fear to be stopped and taken away at
          any time made show up in the county Distric/traffic Ct.

          I thought I stayed politely on point of jurisdiction so
          when judge went ahead demanding plea, I did say, we don't
          have jurisdiction settled to get to plea part which needs
          nature/cause revealed first. I wasn't acting like normal cow
          so he got his goons on alert with the comtemp threat.

          In end it all boils down to what you can get away with. There's
          plenty out here w/o Dr. lic and many other charges on them that
          get stopped now/then and sometimes get jailed but as they got
          no money they get tossed out soon and mostly left alone as
          wasted efforts. For couple hundered bux I could be left
          alone too, till next stop a year or so down the road.

          I'll try to learn up on your habeas corpus direction
          but more details appreciated. I don't have to bluff on
          my independent standing, just ain't nothing left to
          connect me by name, number or money trails to 'THE Beast'.

          hobot
        • one
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
            As you have discovered, the Beast has a court and when you're in it,
            there's a connnection.

            I think you still do not understand I was saying you inform the
            prosecutor that you do not consent to the jurisdiction of the court to
            which he has summoned you to answer. You don't take it up with the judge.

            If the State is not the plaintiff, you have no original jurisdiction
            grounds for a writ of habeas corpus cum causa.

            In many States, you have a right of appeal from district traffic court.
            If so where you are, you can file for a writ of certiorari in that court
            to have your case brought up now and try again on jurisdiction.

            I fyou are going about with registration tags and State certificate of
            title, you have a hard case to make.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
              one wrote:

              > As you have discovered, the Beast has a court and when you're in it, there's a connnection.
              I think you still do not understand I was saying you inform the
              prosecutor that you do not consent to the jurisdiction of the
              court to which he has summoned you to answer. You don't take it
              up with the judge.

              *Hehe, no new discovery to me sir. No posecutor ever showed
              up. He was one of those whose oath was "not available".
              OK I need to learn how to deny jurisdiction to the maybe
              offical prosecutor.

              > If the State is not the plaintiff, you have no original jurisdiction grounds for a writ of habeas corpus cum causa.

              *Its a state level traffic code. Says STATE OF XXX on ticket
              top and issued by State Police the equivalent to hwy-partol.
              I assume then orginal jurisdiction is appplicable.

              > In many States, you have a right of appeal from district traffic court. If so where you are, you can file for a writ of certiorari in that court to have your case brought up now and try again on jurisdiction.

              *Certorari, this no travel papers stuff uses lots of paper.
              New trial for new jurisdiction challenge is next step, but
              which Court to handle status dual citizen issue?

              > If you are going about with registration tags and State certificate of title, you have a hard case to make.

              *NOTHING, not car, property, tax, vote, dr lic, numbers,
              bank or libary card connect me to THE STATE or FEDERAL.
              Only sticky issue is my Doctor license but a non resident can
              hold one of those. No numbers were given to state for it
              and I've no bussiness name, just raw me. Basically think
              I can be pure case to clearify fundlemental issues of right
              to choose faith and home, based on brith right and natural
              born jurisdiction as well as separation of Gov't powers.

              hobot
            • one
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
                If State is a party, then you can pursue the habeas corpus cum causa to
                original jurisdiction, as mentioned. As this Constitution may be
                foreign law to the court, you must attach a certified copy of it to your
                habeas corpus. You can get a certified copy from the archivist at the
                national archives.

                Then, if the clerk does not remove the case from the docket, pursue the
                writ of prohibition and mandamus as mentioned.

                In your petition also mention that you do not understand the nature and
                cause of the accusation and did not make the plea shown on the record
                and withdraw it.

                They tricked you by not having the prosecutor present. You fell for it.

                If you pay a paralegal to search for cases in which the terms of the
                privilege of your Dr. license are held to apply only when you are using
                it, it would be good to know. And please share here.