Re: [tips_and_tricks] CAPITALISING ON JUDGES' MISCONDUCT

  • Don Schwarz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006

      Hmmmmmmmmm,

      In Massachusetts, all complaints against
      a judge are treated by a "Star Chamber"
      proceedings that are secret.

      There could be a 1000 complaints against
      a judge and no one would know.

      But a judge in Illinois has 3 complaints
      and they must get off the bench until
      the complaints are cleared.

      Massachusetts has even more problems
      than I was aware of....................

      At 02:51 PM 10/31/06 -0700, you wrote:
      In Illinois it's 3 strikes and he's out. If there are 3 complaints the
      judge can't hear any more cases untill they get the others cleared up.
      or at  least this is the way I understand it.
      Paul

    • soitgoes2day@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
        There needs to be list created - naming names of all BAD JUDGES listed ,  to be used as a nationwide repository clearinghouse for disseminating information pertaining to these bad judges,  by profiling them, posted alongside their names is their pictures,  with crime(s) committed by these BAD JUDGES, i.e., denial of due process, abuse of discretion, felony, fraud, perjury etc.

        I own for use, following domain name's: www.bad judge.biz,
                                                                                                    www.bad judge.info,
                                                                                                    www.bad judge.net,
                                                                                                    www.bad judge.ws

        can used in tandem along with (I also own) nationwide toll free telephone number
        877 BAD JUDGE (223 5834)

        Any volunteers?

        Denied due process
      • Doug
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
          Does any one know if their is a time limit to file a complaint? and how do you file a complaint? where do you go? and what paper work do you get? or ask for?  we need to work together on this and get some judges off the bench in other words (Clean House)