References to gawd in the preambles

  • JCP
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Moderator/Bear: This post has been waiting for me to approve/deny/delete for a couple weeks now. All these references to the Babylonian deity gawd put me in a quandary. To my way of thinking, these preambles are setting up governments that have their source and origin in the world. The first city was set up by Cain and I was shown by Jahuwah that the walls built around that city were to hem people in and keep them under Cain’s rulership; as opposed to keeping the enemy out. Today, these Babylonian governments pass laws ostensibly to protect the people when they are truly to hem the people in and control them; hence the name “Patriot Act.” The Federal Reserve puts pictures of presidents that opposed them on their money as a form of mocking; a way of saying, look who prevailed in the end. They called them Patriot Acts as in the joke is on the “patriots.” In the prayers I built out of the Book of John, available at www.legalbears.com, I discovered that Jahushuwah said about His own Kingdom, “My kingdom belongs not to this world. My kingdom is not from this world ; it has no such origin or source.” As for me; I want my involvement to be in Jahushuwah’s Kingdom; a kingdom belonging not to this world, not from this world, and having not its origin or source in this world; a kingdom not subject to the whims and injustices of man. From where I sit it doesn’t matter to me that there are people in this world that object to a theocratic form of government because their opinion has no effect on the fact that I choose to be ruled or governed by a benevolent, fair and just King reigning from the right hand of Jahuwah. Jahushuwah is able to make me rule and reign as a king and a priest in the earth with him. Bear

       Do you know the  Preamble for your state . . .  interesting

       Alabama  1901  , Preamble . We the  people of the State of Alabama , invoking  the favor and guidance of Almighty
      God, do ordain and establish the  following Constitution.

      Alaska  1956, Preamble . We, the  people of Alaska , grateful  to God and to those who founded our nation and pioneered this great  land.

      Arizona  1911, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Arizona , grateful  to Almighty God for our liberties, do
      ordain this  Constitution...

      Arkansas  1874, Preamble  We, the  people of the State of Arkansas , grateful  to Almighty God for the privilege of choosing our own form of  government...

      California  1879, Preamble . We, the  People of the State of California , grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom.

      Colorado  1876, Preamble . We, the  people of Colorado , with  profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of  Universe.

      Connecticut  1818, Preamble.  The People  of Connecticut, acknowledging with gratitude the good Providence of God  in permitting them to enjoy.

      Delaware  1897, Preamble . Through  Divine Goodness all men have, by nature, the rights of worshipping and
      serving their Creator according to the dictates of their consciences.

      Florida  1885, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Florida , grateful  to Almighty God for our constitutional liberty, establish this  Constitution...

      Georgia  1777, Preamble . We, the  people of Georgia , relying  upon protection and guidance of Almighty God,
      do ordain and establish  this Constitution...

      Hawaii  1959, Preamble . We , the  people of Hawaii , Grateful  for Divine Guidance .. Establish this  Constitution.

      Idaho  1889, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Idaho , grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure
      its  blessings.

      Illinois  1870, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Illinois, grateful to Almighty God for the civil  l, political and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to  enjoy and looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.

      Indiana  1851, Preamble . We, the  People of the State of Indiana , grateful  to Almighty God for the free exercise of the right to choose our form of  government.

      Iowa  1857, Preamble We, the  People of the State of Iowa , grateful  to the Supreme Being for the blessings hitherto enjoyed, and feeling our  dependence on Him for a continuation of these blessings establish this  Constitution.

      Kansas  1859, Preamble . We, the  people of Kansas , grateful  to Almighty God for our civil and religious
      privileges establish this  Constitution.

      Kentucky  1891, Preamble. We, the  people of the Commonwealth are grateful to Almighty God for the civil,  political and religious liberties...

      Louisiana  1921, Preamble  We, the  people of the State of Louisiana , grateful  to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we  enjoy.

      Maine  1820, Preamble</ FONT>  We the  People of Maine acknowledging with grateful hearts the goodness
      of the  Sovereign Ruler of the Universe in affording us an opportunity ... And  imploring His aid and direction.

      Maryland  1776, Preamble  We, the  people of the state of Maryland , grateful  to Almighty God for our civil and religious liberty...

      Massachusetts  1780, Preamble . We...the  people of Massachusetts ,  acknowledging with grateful hearts, the goodness of the Great Legislator  of the Universe .. In the course of His Providence, an opportunity and  devoutly imploring His direction ..

      Michigan  1908, Preamble le. We, the  people of the State of Michigan , grateful  to Almighty God for the blessings of freedom establish this  Constitution.

      Minnesota,  1857, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Minnesota , grateful  to God for our civil and religious liberty, and desiring to perpetuate  its blessings:

      Mississippi  1890, Preamble We, the  people of Mississippi in  convention assembled, grateful to Al mighty God, and invoking His  blessing on our work.

      Missouri  1845, Preamble . We, the  people of Missouri , with  profound reverence for the Supreme Ruler of the Universe, and grateful  for His goodness .. Establish this Constitution

      Montana  1889, Preamble. We, the  people of Montana , grateful  to Almighty God for the blessings of  liberty establish this Constitution ...

      Nebraska  1875, Preamble . We, the  people, grateful to Almighty God for our freedom . Establish this  Constitution.

      Nevada  1864, Preamble . We the  people of the State of Nevada , grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom establish this Constitution

      New  Hampshire  1792, Part  I.  Art. I. Sec. V . Every  individual has a natural and unalienable right to worship
      God according  to the dictates of his own conscience.

      New  Jersey  1844, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of New Jersey, grateful to Almighty God for civil  and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy, and  looking to Him for a blessing on our endeavors.

      New  Mexico  1911, Preamble . We, the  People of New Mexico, grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of  liberty

      New  York  1846, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of New  York , grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, in order to secure its  blessings.

      North  Carolina  1868, Preamble . We the  people of the State of North Carolina, grateful to Almighty God, the  Sovereign Ruler of Nations, for our civil, political, and religious  liberties, and acknowledging our dependence upon Him for the continuance  of those

      North  Dakota 1889, Preamble We , the  people of North  Dakota , grateful  to Almighty God for the blessings
      of civil and religious liberty, do  ordain...

      Ohio  1852, Preamble . We the  people of the state of Ohio , grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, to secure
      its blessings and to promote  our common

      Oklahoma  1907, Preamble . Invoking  the guidance of Almighty God, in order to secure and perpetuate the
      blessings of liberty .. establish this .

      Oregon  1857, Bill of Rights,  Article  I.  Section 2.   All men  shall be secure in the Natural right, to worship Almighty God according  to the dictates of their consciences..

      Pennsylvania  1776, Preamble We, the  people of Pennsylvania , grateful to Almighty God for the blessings of
      civil and religious liberty, and humbly invoking His  guidance

      Rhode  Island 1842, Preamble. We the  People of the State of Rhode Island grateful to Almighty God for the  civil
      and religious liberty which He hath so long permitted us to enjoy,  and looking to Him for a blessing

      South  Carolina, 1778, Preamble We, the  people of he State of South  Carolina grateful to  God for our liberties, do ordain and establish this  Constitution.

      South  Dakota  1889, Preamble . We, the  people of South  Dakota , grateful  to Almighty God for our civil and religious  liberties

      Tennessee  1796, Art. XI.III. That all  men have a natural and indefeasible right to worship Almighty God  according to
      the dictates of their  conscience...

      Texas  1845, Preamble . We the  People of the Republic of  Texas ,  acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of  God.

      Utah  1896, Preamble . Grateful  to Almighty God for life and liberty, we establish this  Constitution.

      Vermont  1777, Preamble . Whereas  all government ought to enable the individuals who compose it to enjoy
      their natural rights, and other blessings which the Author of Existence  has bestowed on man .

      Virginia  1776, Bill of Rights, XVI Religion,  or the Duty which we owe our Creator can be directed only by Reason
      and  that it is the mutual duty of all to practice Christian Forbearance,  Love and Charity towards each other

      Washington  1889, Preamble We the  People of the State of Washington , grateful  to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe for our liberties, do ordain this  Constitution

      West  Virginia  1872, Preamble . Since  through Divine Providence we enjoy the blessings of civil, political and
      religious liberty, we, the people of   West  Virginia reaffirm  our faith in and constant reliance upon God .

      Wisconsin  1848, Preamble . We, the  people of Wisconsin , grateful  to Almighty God for our freedom, domestic  tranquility

      Wyoming  1890, Preamble . We, the  people of the State of Wyoming , grateful  to God for our civil, political,
      and religious liberties .. establish  this Constitution.

      After  reviewing acknowledgments of God from all 50 state constitutions, one is  faced with the prospect that  maybe, the ACLU and the out -of- control federal courts  are wrong! If you found this to be "Food for thought.." copy and send to as many as you think  will be enlightened as I hope you were.

      Please  note that at no time is anyone told
      that they MUST worship  God

      "Those  people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants." -  William