CAPITALISING ON JUDGES' MISCONDUCT

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
      The all too common situation of a Judge engaging in misconduct when faced
      with a Pro Se litigant can be used to start a process either parallel to an
      appeal or a substitute for it. First after an adverse decision/order by a judge
      a disciplinary complaint is filed. If there's a finding of judge's misconduct by
      the pertinent disciplinary board/commission that becomes the basis/grounds
      for moving to vacate his adverse order most likely in conjunction with a
      motion to recuse/disqualify that judge, perhaps claiming fraud upon the
      court as well(as the court's operation has been corrupted) - mission
      accomplished. Needless to say other avenues of endeavor such as an appeal
      and a motion to reconsider based on (supposedly) new evidence and/or
      supposedly newly discovered past misconduct by the adverse party can and
      should be pursued at the same time. It's best to file a Motion to Reconsider
      on the above grounds once your appeal is well underway. Decision on a
      Motion to Reconsider is appealable; thus opening a second series of
      appeals. Thus when your opponents think they have won you can open a
      three pronged offensive to achieve your objective and in doing so greatly
      increase their legal costs and bogging them down hopelessly.
    • advance pum
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
        In Illinois it's 3 strikes and he's out. If there are 3 complaints the
        judge can't hear any more cases untill they get the others cleared up.
        or at least this is the way I understand it.
        Paul

        On 10/30/06, law_self_help <law_self_help@...> wrote:
        > The all too common situation of a Judge engaging in misconduct when faced
        > with a Pro Se litigant can be used to start a process either parallel to an
      • Don Schwarz
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006

          Hmmmmmmmmm,

          In Massachusetts, all complaints against
          a judge are treated by a "Star Chamber"
          proceedings that are secret.

          There could be a 1000 complaints against
          a judge and no one would know.

          But a judge in Illinois has 3 complaints
          and they must get off the bench until
          the complaints are cleared.

          Massachusetts has even more problems
          than I was aware of....................

        • soitgoes2day@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2006
            There needs to be list created - naming names of all BAD JUDGES listed ,  to be used as a nationwide repository clearinghouse for disseminating information pertaining to these bad judges,  by profiling them, posted alongside their names is their pictures,  with crime(s) committed by these BAD JUDGES, i.e., denial of due process, abuse of discretion, felony, fraud, perjury etc.

            I own for use, following domain name's: www.bad judge.biz,
                                                                                                        www.bad judge.info,
                                                                                                        www.bad judge.net,
                                                                                                        www.bad judge.ws

            can used in tandem along with (I also own) nationwide toll free telephone number
            877 BAD JUDGE (223 5834)

            Any volunteers?

            Denied due process
          • Doug
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
              Does any one know if their is a time limit to file a complaint? and how do you file a complaint? where do you go? and what paper work do you get? or ask for?  we need to work together on this and get some judges off the bench in other words (Clean House)