Re: [tips_and_tricks] transfer to trust

  • JD
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 28, 2006
      Have them record it as an affidavit, and title it as such.

      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 28, 2006
        Usually, small towns will just record it as a document. They will record any doc as long as they make money.

        John C., of the family Stuart
        623-206-4339
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service location
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
        Phoenix, Arizona republic cf 85050 cf

        John C.: Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man.
        All rights reserved
        Without Prejudice
        Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
        message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
        of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
        and confidential information. Any/all political, private
        or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
        Local corporate government(s), private International
        Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
        informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
        (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
        any other means of communication without my permission
        are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
        disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
        all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
        any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
        waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
        reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
        Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.

        constitute a violation of law.  If you are not the intended
        this e-mail, and delete the message from your system.  If you
        immediately.
      • Darrell Berg
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 28, 2006
          I record documents under "miscellaneous" at the county nearest to my home, unless I must, of
          legal necessity, file them in my county of residence. Filing this way absolutely establishes the
          date of origin of the documents. It also provides a way to get "authenticated" copies.

          Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
          (http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)
        • JimVeda
          Message 4 of 23 , Oct 30, 2006
            If you attach your Constructive Notice of Challenge to an original
            affidavit placed on top of it, they have to record it.  That's the way
            the Clerk's work here.  It doesn't seem to matter what's underneath/
            attached to the affidavit.  They don't turn away an original affidavit.

            I tried to get My Construtive Notice of Challenge to IRS Authority recoeded on my deed here in the City of Richmond, Va was turned away. If I go to a nearby small town, what would I ask them to record it as, since the jproperty is in Richmond?  Need all the help I can get on this, please.  Ross Miller

            mobinem@aol. com wrote:

            You might want to try attaching what you want to record to a POWER OF ATTORNEY. Most states have a section just for these docs and the recorders don't even read the attachment. I am not sure if they are even allowed to read it in all cases. Check your state S.O.S. rules you may want to use a LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY, depending on the situation.