Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Fw: Pepsi Pledge

  • Tom Kearse
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 6, 2003
      I simply want someone to answer my questions concerning sin, with a reasoned response in plain English without religious jargon or just quoted "scripture" without exegesis.  Can you do this please?  If not, maybe someone else could?

      ---
    • Tom Kearse
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 6, 2003
        Thank you. I have had some significant succes. I did traverse in a case,
        (over private home education) to try and gain ground for others. I took
        them to the foundation af all valid law, Gods word. They said i was in
        contempt of court, but i had the judge in contempt of Christ, and she knew
        it. She blinked. They had already seen the hand of God in the case, and
        didn't want any more. I practiced "Honor" in the case (and they dishonor).
        It is awesome to go into the dock, and Honor God above all.
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 6, 2003
          "Arguments are for Fools" is a great tape series you can get from Right Way L.A.W.
          The issue of "arguments are for fools" is traverse and demurer.  I learned it from a man who won a $6 million judgement in a title 42 suit.
          I have some wins: 1.administratively in staying out of court with IRS, and 2: in state circus court.  Both were BIG cases.
          What have you won?

          Thank you for your response and congratulations on your wins. Yes, I to have had some small wins. Not in court however, but in state administrative offices that have brought their directives back in line with the relevant constitution and statute.  You are correct that in a courtroom legal proceeding the presentation of an argument may be a traverse and/or a demurrer.  However, this is not a legal courtroom of either law or equity.  I simply want someone to answer my questions concerning sin, with a reasoned response in plain English without religious jargon or just quoted "scripture" without exegesis.  Can you do this please?  If not, maybe someone else could?

        • Tom Kearse
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 7, 2003
            yep.