what makes all of us "taxpayers".

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      I think I've had good mentors who guided me on non Tax
      number bank accounts by reporting my status on substitute
      W8 form when given the W9 tax mumber/signature card.

      There are so many miracles of jurisdiction the Federals
      and corporations get away with, why not us too, being able
      to deal in FRN's yet not be polluted by em. I wonder if
      the oil sales overseas done in FRN's make them part of
      the domestic IRS tax base too? If just buying fuel or
      food with FRNs makes one completely owned by Fed/IRS
      then why all the fuss here to seek a dejure satus as
      a single resturant recipt shoot holes in any defense.

      New Patriot Act ID requirements had bank asking for this
      info again couple months ago. I responded that they had
      this on file from the start and nothing has changed.

      They responded by sending me a W8 BEN form, which
      seemed to have apportate terms for my dejure status
      w/o altering it as needs done on a plain jane W8, as
      dejure's don't abide in no zip coded zones as it requests.

      If the Infromant's info is complete about any FRN contact
      disolving dejure status then look over this form the
      bank sent me and I returned recently.
      http://sedm.org/Forms/Tax/W-8BEN/AboutIRSFormW-8BEN.htm

      hobot