Re: [tips_and_tricks] I Review "America: Freedom to Fascism"

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      In a message dated 10/2/2006 7:39:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

      I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
      found at

      http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

      I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

      Regards,

      Ff
      The "preacher" who wrote that seems very biased and has completely missed the point. When the scriptures talked about "governments" and "leaders" that is exactly what was meant. To confuse those with corporate tyrants and financial terrorists is obscene.  The Federal Reserve is not a government agency and nor is the New World Order. They are both corporations that believe people are chattel and should be treated as such.
      His concerns seem more concentrated on selling more gold than what we are actually instructed to do. Every time I hear a man using scripture to increase their bottom line I just figure they did not have enough money to be a politician.

      John C.: Stuart
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service address
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
      John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
      All rights reserved Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.