Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Illinois Judges Have Oaths

  • advance pum
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      On 9/29/06, Frog Farmer <frogfrmr@...> wrote:

      > mn_chicago wrote:
      >
      > > Looks like I will be spending time learning about arraignments.
      > > Most of my experience have been in courts of equity.

      Look at this.
      Paul

      Docket Number:________________________________________

      District Court for the united States of America

      Removal

      On Removal from the (name of) Court at (location)

      Notice of Removal

      (Name of Secured Party)
      C/o (Address)
      (City, State, postal zone)
      Private Man

      (Name)
      C/o (Address)
      (City, State, Postal Zone)
      Private Man

      (Phone number)

      district Court for the united States of America

      STATE OF __________ Case No: _____________________
      Plaintiff
      Notice of Removal
      Vs. from (State Court) to the supreme
      Court for the united States of America
      (Name), redirected to the district Court for the united
      States of America.
      "Defendant"
      Article 3, Section 2, Clause 2 of the
      Constitution of the united States of America

      1. COMES NOW (Name), private Man within the (Name of State) state and
      titled "Defendant" in the above entitled matter (hereinafter
      Defendant), to petition this honorable Court to remove this case from
      the (Name of Court) Court, at the (Address of Court) to the supreme
      Court for the united States of America (hereinafter SC) as redirected
      to the district Court for the united States of America (hereinafter
      DC).
      2. The SC has original jurisdiction of this action pursuant to Article
      3, Section 2 Clause 2 of the Constitution of the united States of
      America which states:

      "In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls,
      and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have
      original Jurisdiction. In all the other cases before mentioned, the supreme
      Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such
      Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make."
      Emphasis added)
      Article 3, Section 2, Clause 2 of the Constitution of the united States of
      America

      Page 1 of 2
      The SC has redirected the original jurisdiction of this action to the
      district Courts r the united States of America. Jurisdiction also
      rests with this court due to diversity of citizenship.
      3. Since the STATE OF (STATE) is a State and party to this action, the
      Constitution of the united States of America places original
      jurisdiction with the SC in all cases where a State is a party.
      4. This removal is mandatory by the Constitution of the united States
      of America which used the mandatory word "shall" and not permissive by
      using the word may" in its language.
      5. The STATE OF (STATE) has attempted to seize jurisdiction by
      improperly filing this action in a State court all the while knowing
      this State is a party to the action thus requiring it to be filed in
      the SC because it has original jurisdiction.
      6. The Defendant demands that this action be removed to and heard by
      the DC as redirected by the SC as mandated under its original
      Jurisdiction under Article 3, Section 2, Clause 2 of the Constitution
      of the united States of America.
      7. WHEREFORE, Defendant hereby removes the action now pending against
      him in the ( Name of Court) Court, at the (Address of Court), at Case
      No. ______________________ to this Court, the DC.

      Respectfully signed and submitted, this date of _____________.

      (Name)

      Page 2 of 2
    • one
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2006
        There is no authority in you to redirect. I would simply give notice
        of habeas corpus cum causa or ad faciendum et recipiendum to the supreme
        Court of the USA by writ of common right and the provisions of Article
        III of this Consitution for the USA

        Going at it by using the keyword removal will likely run you afoul of
        "the removal statute" enacted for the relief of post 14th amendment
        citizens of the United States

        "private Man within the (Name of State) state and
        titled "Defendant" "

        Even after they produced - on my demand to know the nature of the
        accusation- a birth certificate to show who DEFENDANT is, I would not
        volunteer myself for the role.