RE: [tips_and_tricks] I Review "America: Freedom to Fascism"

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      Joy Metcalf wrote:

      > It's my understanding from a call I was on with the Russo promotional
      > group that this was posted online without Aaron Russo's consent. He
      > invested a lot of time and his own money in this project and would
      > like to get it back. Though I think everyone should see this movie,
      > theft isn't the way to go.

      Really! I hope they catch the person who stole it and put "for screening
      purposes only" over the screen which only makes people think it was
      authorized! I just followed a link sent out on another patriot list
      whose owner I assumed was not a thief!

      I feel I earned the right to see the film since I donated to Aaron for
      the movie when first asked by him. I've been following its story from
      the beginning and can hardly wait to begin circulating it on DVD when
      it's available. Most of the people around me do not have computers to
      learn about these things. It's very important for everyone to support
      Aaron and this film!

      Donations to Aaron can be sent to:

      All Your Freedoms, Inc.
      P.O. Box #1213
      264 South La Cienega Blvd.
      Beverly Hills, California 90211

      http://www.freedomtofascism.com/donations/donations.html

      I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
      found at

      http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

      I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

      Regards,

      Ff
    • mobinem@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
        In a message dated 10/2/2006 7:39:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

        I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
        found at

        http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

        I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

        Regards,

        Ff
        The "preacher" who wrote that seems very biased and has completely missed the point. When the scriptures talked about "governments" and "leaders" that is exactly what was meant. To confuse those with corporate tyrants and financial terrorists is obscene.  The Federal Reserve is not a government agency and nor is the New World Order. They are both corporations that believe people are chattel and should be treated as such.
        His concerns seem more concentrated on selling more gold than what we are actually instructed to do. Every time I hear a man using scripture to increase their bottom line I just figure they did not have enough money to be a politician.

        John C.: Stuart
        mobinem@...
        c/o postal service address
        21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
        Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
        John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
        All rights reserved Without Prejudice
        Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
        message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
        of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
        and confidential information. Any/all political, private
        or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
        Local corporate government(s), private International
        Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
        informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
        (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
        any other means of communication without my permission
        are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
        disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
        all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
        any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
        waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
        reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
        Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.