RE: [tips_and_tricks] I Review "America: Freedom to Fascism"

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
      Set out to see it right now online!

      http://www.poodlecrap.com/Hateliars/HL_Video1.asp?Part=0

      Dale Pond wrote:
      > America: Freedom to Fascism, a review.
      >
      > Yesterday (9/29/06) I set out to see this film at it's first showing
      > in Denver. Before the day was done I was away for ten hours and had
      > traveled 338 miles. It was worth it...
    • Joy Metcalf
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
        It's my understanding from a call I was on with the Russo promotional group that this was posted online without Aaron Russo's consent.  He invested a lot of time and his own money in this project and would like to get it back.  Though I think everyone should see this movie, theft isn't the way to go.

        At 12:07 PM 10/1/2006 -0700, you wrote:
        Set out to see it right now online!

        http://www.poodlecrap.com/Hateliars/HL_Video1.asp?Part=0

        Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

        "A government under the U.S. Constitution, to paraphrase columnist Joseph Sobran, would be a radical improvement over the one we have today.­Las Vegas Review Journal

      • solemansammy@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
          RE: Movie posted online without Russo's permission.

          I agree about the possible theft factor - BUT - the Patriot community, among others, is so hungry to see this production and share it with friends that I never understood why he doesn't make videos available for purchase so we can see it earlier.

          At the current rate it is touring the country, some of us may not live long enough for it to get to our town.

          I would gladly buy several copies to share with my friends and those whom I wish to 'attempt' to educate.

          --
          Message from Soleman
          =============================
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
            Thanks for the link, Frogfarmer and Joy Metcalf for your comments.

            I feel I must set the record straight. I had already seen the "preview" version of "America: Freedom to Fascism". But I wanted to be physically present at the movie, paying full fare ($5.50). I took a friend who does not drive and he paid full fare too. We wanted to be part of the attendee count and to show up front & center as a way of showing our support for those so engaged in the fight for freedom. Not only that but a few days ago I purchased a number of the trailer DVDs
            http://americapromodvd.com> and gave those out to people who I thought might appreciate them and maybe, just maybe, alert others to this opportunity to "get educated" about the corruption and vileness that DC has become.

            Since going others have emailed saying they went to the movie because of my email reports. And they are alerting others to this must-see film. Actually every single American needs to see it - especially the young people who have, are now or are contemplating entering military service so they can see what they are fighting for....

            !DON"T WATCH THIS IS YOU HAVE WEAK STOMACH!
            How would you feel if your wife said this about you in public? And these are our 'leaders'???

            I hope Bear bears with us in this topic as it is not entirely off topic. The film shows many who've spent considerable time in the courts - and their results. Ridding ourselves of the criminal plague known as the IRS will reduce court room time and expense immeasurably.

            Life, Light, Love & Laughter,
            Dale Pond
            Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
              Joy Metcalf wrote:

              > It's my understanding from a call I was on with the Russo promotional
              > group that this was posted online without Aaron Russo's consent. He
              > invested a lot of time and his own money in this project and would
              > like to get it back. Though I think everyone should see this movie,
              > theft isn't the way to go.

              Really! I hope they catch the person who stole it and put "for screening
              purposes only" over the screen which only makes people think it was
              authorized! I just followed a link sent out on another patriot list
              whose owner I assumed was not a thief!

              I feel I earned the right to see the film since I donated to Aaron for
              the movie when first asked by him. I've been following its story from
              the beginning and can hardly wait to begin circulating it on DVD when
              it's available. Most of the people around me do not have computers to
              learn about these things. It's very important for everyone to support
              Aaron and this film!

              Donations to Aaron can be sent to:

              All Your Freedoms, Inc.
              P.O. Box #1213
              264 South La Cienega Blvd.
              Beverly Hills, California 90211

              http://www.freedomtofascism.com/donations/donations.html

              I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
              found at

              http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

              I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

              Regards,

              Ff
            • mobinem@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                In a message dated 10/2/2006 7:39:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

                I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
                found at

                http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

                I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

                Regards,

                Ff
                The "preacher" who wrote that seems very biased and has completely missed the point. When the scriptures talked about "governments" and "leaders" that is exactly what was meant. To confuse those with corporate tyrants and financial terrorists is obscene.  The Federal Reserve is not a government agency and nor is the New World Order. They are both corporations that believe people are chattel and should be treated as such.
                His concerns seem more concentrated on selling more gold than what we are actually instructed to do. Every time I hear a man using scripture to increase their bottom line I just figure they did not have enough money to be a politician.

                John C.: Stuart
                mobinem@...
                c/o postal service address
                21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
                Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
                John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
                All rights reserved Without Prejudice
                Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
                message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
                of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
                and confidential information. Any/all political, private
                or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
                Local corporate government(s), private International
                Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
                informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
                (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
                any other means of communication without my permission
                are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
                disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
                all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
                any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
                waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
                reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
                Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.