I Review "America: Freedom to Fascism"

  • Dale Pond
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2006
      America: Freedom to Fascism, a review.

      Yesterday (9/29/06) I set out to see this film at it's first showing in Denver. Before the day was done I was away for ten hours and had traveled 338 miles. It was worth it...

      This movie has a punch right to the gut. Judging from the reactions of the vocal audience one can tell it was impacting many of them too. Some viewers yelled out in agreement with the plot and dialogues while most however appeared stunned by what they were seeing.

      Afterwards I asked my buddy what he thought of the movie. He said he had been familiar with some of the information presented but overall the film scared him. Judging from his conversation during the next two hours I'd say it terrified him.....

      The one interview with Cohen, ex-IRS Commissioner, is sufficient to END FOR ALL TIME the IRS. No one with any intelligence at all seeing that dialogue would ever send in another 1040 or any other lip service to that now proven and self-admited criminal organization. These people, by his own admission, are operating entirely outside of the law and have been since day one of their nefarious existence.

      Do whatever it takes, even driving all day for hundreds of miles, to see this America changing movie. Your life is NOT going to be the same.

      There is still time to catch this film:

      AMERICA: FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM

      WHEN
      Friday/Saturday, September 29 & 30, 2006

      WHERE
      Regency Theatres Tamarac Square
      7777 East Hampden Avenue
      Denver, Colorado 80231

      MORE INFO:

      AMERICA:FREEDOM TO FASCISM
      DENVER: REGENCY THEATRES TAMARAC SQUARE
      7777 East Hampden Avenue
      Denver, CO 80231
      303-368-9200
      Friday/Saturday, SEPTEMBER 29 & 30
      12 noon, 2:30, 5:00, 7:30PM (90 min)
      Q & A with Filmmaker AARON RUSSO will be Friday and Saturday after the
      7:30PM showing, Q & A starting at 9:27PM

      America: Freedom To Fascism home page:

      Interview with Aaron Russo:

      This 14 min. DVD Can Be Played In A DVD Player:
      =======================
      Friends,

          Above is a review by Dale Pond, so we thought we'd give a report as well.

          Jim and I arrived two hours early last night to purchase tickets to America:  Freedom to Fascism - only to find out that the 7:30 showing was sold out.  However, the ticket sellers hastened to say that they had added another showing at 8:00 - it too was soon sold out - so they had to add yet another showing after 9:00 p.m.  As we purchased our tickets, I turned to my left to find who had just walked up, and it was Aaron Russo!  What a joy to have a few minutes to visit with Aaron and give him our heartfelt thanks for all he is doing to wake up the uninformed and brainwashed Americans.

          When we returned after dinner, it was sooooo fun seeing all the other wonderful Americans we know who, over many years,  have spent hours and hours educating themselves and others.  As we sat down, we were delighted to turn around and see John and Sharon Voss who ran the American Barter and Commodity Assoc. and who put out an excellent American history-filled newsletter for years.  We had the good fortune of having them move near us 'out on the county road' some years ago.

          In case you don't know their story, they had built ABCA to the point where they had 14 offices across America to help educate other Americans.  A part of what they did to help people was exchange worthless fiat fed notes for the constitutionally mandated gold and silver and then store it for people who wished to have it safeguarded.  One day, the criminal IRS raided all 14 offices at once, stole all the gold and silver and then proceeded to falsely and maliciously attack John Voss.  We attended part of John's so-called trial here in Denver and witnessed, once again, how the unjust courts are being horribly misused against the American people as John was convicted for merely educating people about American History and how to become more self sufficient!!!.  How is that different than Fascism?  We agree with Aaron  - and millions of other awake Americans!!!  It IS facism at work!!!

          We were delighted to see soooo many other friends, but were especially uplifted to see hundreds and hundreds of new faces.  Yea!  Aaron has produced and is having to distribute his excellent documentary on 'his own - since no Hollywood studios or distribution systems would help.  Aaron's request to us was to go to his website and volunteer to do what we can to help:

      For America!!!
      Janet Lee Meisinger

      Life, Light, Love & Laughter,
      Dale Pond
      Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
        Set out to see it right now online!

        http://www.poodlecrap.com/Hateliars/HL_Video1.asp?Part=0

        Dale Pond wrote:
        > America: Freedom to Fascism, a review.
        >
        > Yesterday (9/29/06) I set out to see this film at it's first showing
        > in Denver. Before the day was done I was away for ten hours and had
        > traveled 338 miles. It was worth it...
      • Joy Metcalf
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
          It's my understanding from a call I was on with the Russo promotional group that this was posted online without Aaron Russo's consent.  He invested a lot of time and his own money in this project and would like to get it back.  Though I think everyone should see this movie, theft isn't the way to go.

          At 12:07 PM 10/1/2006 -0700, you wrote:
          Set out to see it right now online!

          http://www.poodlecrap.com/Hateliars/HL_Video1.asp?Part=0

          Joy Metcalf   rosawoodsii@...

          "A government under the U.S. Constitution, to paraphrase columnist Joseph Sobran, would be a radical improvement over the one we have today.­Las Vegas Review Journal

        • solemansammy@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2006
            RE: Movie posted online without Russo's permission.

            I agree about the possible theft factor - BUT - the Patriot community, among others, is so hungry to see this production and share it with friends that I never understood why he doesn't make videos available for purchase so we can see it earlier.

            At the current rate it is touring the country, some of us may not live long enough for it to get to our town.

            I would gladly buy several copies to share with my friends and those whom I wish to 'attempt' to educate.

            --
            Message from Soleman
            =============================
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
              Thanks for the link, Frogfarmer and Joy Metcalf for your comments.

              I feel I must set the record straight. I had already seen the "preview" version of "America: Freedom to Fascism". But I wanted to be physically present at the movie, paying full fare ($5.50). I took a friend who does not drive and he paid full fare too. We wanted to be part of the attendee count and to show up front & center as a way of showing our support for those so engaged in the fight for freedom. Not only that but a few days ago I purchased a number of the trailer DVDs
              http://americapromodvd.com> and gave those out to people who I thought might appreciate them and maybe, just maybe, alert others to this opportunity to "get educated" about the corruption and vileness that DC has become.

              Since going others have emailed saying they went to the movie because of my email reports. And they are alerting others to this must-see film. Actually every single American needs to see it - especially the young people who have, are now or are contemplating entering military service so they can see what they are fighting for....

              !DON"T WATCH THIS IS YOU HAVE WEAK STOMACH!
              How would you feel if your wife said this about you in public? And these are our 'leaders'???

              I hope Bear bears with us in this topic as it is not entirely off topic. The film shows many who've spent considerable time in the courts - and their results. Ridding ourselves of the criminal plague known as the IRS will reduce court room time and expense immeasurably.

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                Joy Metcalf wrote:

                > It's my understanding from a call I was on with the Russo promotional
                > group that this was posted online without Aaron Russo's consent. He
                > invested a lot of time and his own money in this project and would
                > like to get it back. Though I think everyone should see this movie,
                > theft isn't the way to go.

                Really! I hope they catch the person who stole it and put "for screening
                purposes only" over the screen which only makes people think it was
                authorized! I just followed a link sent out on another patriot list
                whose owner I assumed was not a thief!

                I feel I earned the right to see the film since I donated to Aaron for
                the movie when first asked by him. I've been following its story from
                the beginning and can hardly wait to begin circulating it on DVD when
                it's available. Most of the people around me do not have computers to
                learn about these things. It's very important for everyone to support
                Aaron and this film!

                Donations to Aaron can be sent to:

                All Your Freedoms, Inc.
                P.O. Box #1213
                264 South La Cienega Blvd.
                Beverly Hills, California 90211

                http://www.freedomtofascism.com/donations/donations.html

                I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
                found at

                http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

                I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

                Regards,

                Ff
              • mobinem@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
                  In a message dated 10/2/2006 7:39:14 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, frogfrmr@... writes:

                  I'd be interested in Bear's and anyone else's take on this other view I
                  found at

                  http://www.silverstockreport.com/email/America_Freedom_to_Fascism.html

                  I've never seen this particular viewpoint before.

                  Regards,

                  Ff
                  The "preacher" who wrote that seems very biased and has completely missed the point. When the scriptures talked about "governments" and "leaders" that is exactly what was meant. To confuse those with corporate tyrants and financial terrorists is obscene.  The Federal Reserve is not a government agency and nor is the New World Order. They are both corporations that believe people are chattel and should be treated as such.
                  His concerns seem more concentrated on selling more gold than what we are actually instructed to do. Every time I hear a man using scripture to increase their bottom line I just figure they did not have enough money to be a politician.

                  John C.: Stuart
                  mobinem@...
                  c/o postal service address
                  21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
                  Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
                  John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
                  All rights reserved Without Prejudice
                  Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
                  message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
                  of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
                  and confidential information. Any/all political, private
                  or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
                  Local corporate government(s), private International
                  Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
                  informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
                  (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
                  any other means of communication without my permission
                  are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
                  disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
                  all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
                  any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
                  waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
                  reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
                  Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.