"under duress all rights reserved UCC 1-308" ?

  • hvncb
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2006
      Have you (or anyone) challenged IRS authority to Levy which exists
      only at 27 CFR Part 70 and the fact that there is no court order.

      There is no authority to lien under 26 CFR for Income Tax. My
      understanding that the only income they can levy is income derived
      from Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms.

      As far as ideas I suggest go check out Margy Flynn's method using the
      constitution. Send them (whomever issued the lien) one of their
      letters and set them up for the fall. My understanding is that one
      should stay away from the UCC as that is contract-commercial law. Use
      the constitution. Show them how your protected rights are violated as
      you can go after them even for breach of contract (oaths to protect
      you).

      Of course, this is offered for it's entertainment value only...

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "filmrat1" <filmrat1@...>