Re: Legal Threat Evaporates after HSLDA Intervenes

  • soc_anon_01
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2006
      First, I always send a "NOTICE" to the school my children attend and
      it states what We, my bride and my self expect and what we will not
      tolerate.

      We always inform the school board (by individual members) school
      administrative staff, teachers, and it also states it applies to any
      contact by any person (flesh and blood or artificial) who comes in
      contact with our child and for any reason whatsoever.

      The recipients receive there copy by registered post with a signed
      return receipt and a copy of a third party proof of mailing and are
      instructed to place the document (NOTICE) in our Childs permanent
      file/record.

      We especially forbid any contact by the police, social workers,
      psychiatrist, psychologist, and non-staff doctors, nurses, or any
      other staff or non-staff professional without express permission in
      writing and signed by my bride and myself in our christen names and
      capacities as Father and Mother as well as Guardians or at our
      discretion to be present for all contact and tests if applicable.

      It is expressly and painfully precise as to what our child can or
      cannot be exposed to.

      We go through the schools hand book each year and modify our NOTICE to
      accommodate the changes that are incorporated therein.

      Hope this give you ideas.

      soc_anon

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Greg Knapp <gregoryknapp@...>