Re: [tips_and_tricks] Questions concerning wills and probate please

  • ARNOLD COHN
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2006
      GET A LAWYER- GO TO COURT FOR AN ORDER TO PRODUCE THE WILL- THE LAWYER WILL
      SEEK A STOP SPENDING OF THE MONIES SO DESIGNATED IN THE WILL, ALSO HE WILL
      ASK FOR AN ACCOUNTING. THEN YOU WILL HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROCEED TO A
      CASE-- IF THE EVIDENCE IS IN YOUR FAVOR-- WHY ARE YOU WAITING SO LONG TO GET
      STARTED- YOU SOUND LIKE A WEAK PROCRASTINATOR- NO OFFENSE INTENDED- BUT GET
      YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND FIGHT.- ARNIE