Foreign corporation

  • mobinem@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Some one sent out a form showing the IRS is not listed as a corporation in Texas, so I checked to see if they are listed here in Arizona, and they are NOT. The courts have said several times that the IRS is a foreign corporation and NOT part of the U.S. Government. So I re-read the Arizona Constitution and found in Article 14, sections 8 and 17 deal with foreign corporations having to register in this state to do business here. Might this be an issue? I am having some attorneys, good people, check this out.
      Maybe everyone could check this out for their own States?

      John C.: Stuart
      mobinem@...
      c/o postal service address
      21001 N. Tatum Blvd. Suite 1630472
      Phoenix, Arizona cf 85050 cf
      John C. Stuart is a Sovereign natural flesh and blood man, of the soil.
      All rights reserved Without Prejudice
      Sovereign's confidentiality notice; This private email
      message, including any attachment(s)is for the sole use
      of the intended recipient and may contain privileged
      and confidential information. Any/all political, private
      or public entities, International, Federal, State, or
      Local corporate government(s), private International
      Organization(s) Municipality(ies), Corporate agent(s),
      informant(s), investigator(s) et. al., and/or third party
      (ies) working in collusion by monitoring my email(s), and
      any other means of communication without my permission
      are barred from any unauthorized review, use,
      disclosure, or distribution. With explicit reservation of
      all my rights, without prejudice and without recourse to
      any of my rights. Any omission does not constitute a
      waiver of any and/or all intellectual property rights or
      reserved rights. Notice to Principle is notice to Agent,
      Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle.