IS A CONTRACT

  • reb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Tips and Tricks for Going to Court
      John and FF have a discussion:

      > The bottom line is there is "NO LAW", but there
      "IS A CONTRACT".
      > Forget the law since it does not exist, learn about the
      contract and
      > how to terminate it.
      > Keep
      learning,       John

      >I'm left to guess
      which contract you speak of....

      >Social Security Number
      >Voter
      registration (14th Am.)
      >W-4
      >Bank Account
      Application
      >Endorsement of unpayable paycheck ??

      >All of the
      above?         FF

      I submit therein lies the problem.  The IRS and the courts will not identify the element upon which liability for the income tax is imposed.  They rely upon IRC 7201 to 7215 for pretended responsibility for the income tax.  The Supreme Court has declared those paragraphs do not identify responsibility for an income tax.

       “Congress specifically stated that it placed all these provisions (§7201 through §7217) in the same part of the Code because it wished them to apply to taxes generally, including income taxes.” Sansone v United States, 380 US 343, 348  and cites the Congressional Record.

      Every indictment and complaint fails the due process mandate of identifying the law that makes an individual responsible for an income tax, and the courts condone the action. Until the IRS is compelled to identify the event [or contract] upon which the citizen becomes liable for the income tax, all theories are futile.

      Respectfully submitted,   Reb