Re: [tips_and_tricks] Fw: A Winner against IRS

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
      I have recieved information from another group that
      did some research on this article, and it was shown
      not to be true. The person who sent it out admitted it
      to be wrong. There has been no victory here. Only
      mis-information to confound those who are searching
      for the truth.
      Sorry, add this to the urban legends pile.

      http://tax.yahoo.com