Fed Regs and Underlying Injury

  • abzalootly
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006

      Fed Regs and Underlying Injury

      I am researching conspiracy to violate both constitutional rights and federal regulations.

      However- in previous post -- did my best to be concise, but  my original question has gotten lost here - which was-something like...........

      Because conspiracy itself is not a cause of action - in CA  to allege a cause of action  ---an underlying injury stemming from the conspiracy  must exist and be alleged .

      The conspiracy in  itself, was to violate both constitutional right and federal regulations.

      B-) RE conspiracy issue:  is whether or not there is any underlying injury

       a] conspiracy by 2 or more persons to violate a constitutional right- and the conspiracy is accomplished   -
      Question:   Is the violated constitutional right "in itself" an underlying injury of the conspiracy - constituting a cause of action?

      ;)RE  issue of violation of Fed regulations  [Conspiracy aside]

      In this CA case----http://www.wrf.com/index2.cfm
      court held that violation of a federal regulation requires NO collateral damage or resulting injury.
      Or is this just another way of stating negligence per se?

      Thanks for checking this case -cuz I'm going whacko figuring this all out.............#-o

      If the link doesn't work - please let me know ok?8-|