Re: [tips_and_tricks] jurisdiction, claim of conusance and forum

  • Michael Noonan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2006
      My understanding is that this can only be applied if
      the case can more properly be adjudciated in another
      forum as opposed to the one in which it is presented.

      It is not available as a matter of convenience to
      switch a case from one court to another without just
      reason, that being, it really belongs in a different
      court.

      http://mail.yahoo.com