NEW DEATH PENALTY DISCUSSION FORUM ONLINE

  • karinmiller56
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2006
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join our new DEATH PENALTY DISCUSSION
      BOARD online. It is pro oriented, yet
      PRO and ANTI stance is WELCOME, . We also debate Crime and related
      issues, it is not limited to the death penalty, so if you are
      interested, check it out at
      http://proadvocate.proboards74.com/index.cgi
      we also have a brand new website at http://www.prodpadvocate.com
      The name sound pro, but it was built by an anti dp person, and deal
      with the topic on a neutral basis, although there will also be an anti
      and a pro DP section.
    • karinmiller56