REQ: Tax Court help

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      I am new to the group. I have been working with John Wilde over the
      past few years. I did not have anything too urgent, so it was a few
      months before I found out he passed away. I had a Tax Court hearing
      for October, but the DOJ has filed a motion to dismiss for lack of
      jurisdiction. I wondered if someone could help me find someone similar
      to how John Wilde worked.

      Thanks