Re: Conspiracy - What it is and what it is not!

  • abzalootly
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "gary" <gary2666@...> wrote:

      > I could be wrong but I don't believe getting an attorney will help
      you "file
      > this in criminal court" as individuals are not allowed to file
      criminal
      > actions in court. In all the places I know of you have to take
      your
      > complaint to the police or to the DA and the DA decides wether or
      not he
      > will prosecute the case.

    • Candi
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
        Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
        "A civil action is commenced by filing a complaint with the court"

        Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
        "The complaint is a written statement of the essential facts
        constituting the offense charged. It must be made under oath before a
        magistrate judge or, if none is reasonably available, before a state or
        local judicial officer"

        Where does it say in there that you are required to take your criminal
        complaint to a prosecutor or District Attorney, who by the way, is
        executive branch, not judicial branch?

        The court clerk is a judicial officer.

        No one bothers to read anymore. Everything is backwards.
      • Candi

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 6, 2006
            Thanks for input Candi

            I think the replies are assuming that my complaint is criminal. I
            agree and do realize that this civil action can be filed in civil
            court by any person even though it has criminal elements like
            conspiracy and fraudulent misrepresentation.

            However- did my best to be concise, but my original question has
            gotten lost

            Please see my new post "Fed Regs and Underlying Injury"

            THX

            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Candi" <goldilucks@...>