Where to get Merrill Jenkins' $ Book

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006

      FF: If you want a large collection of issues presented in a logical fashion,

      read "Everything I Have Is TheIRS" by Merrill Jenkins. Then you'll

      understand it all. He presented every possible issue and won on every point."

      From: Ed Siceloff Subject: Message not approved: US "Money" v FRNs

      The book sounds as though it might be a good, and informative, read. I've

      searched now at several online places (Amazon, Alibris, etc.) and can not find

      it although I've found two other books by the same author, on the same sort of

      subject matter. Are you absolutely sure the above title is correct?

      Thanks

      Ed Siceloff

      From: Legalbear

      Edddddddd!! Do not send Frog Farmer a private message over the group!!

      That is strictly prohibited!! :-)

      -----Original Message----- From: Ed Siceloff To: 'legalbear7' Subject: RE:

      Message not approved: US "Money" v FRNs

      Whoa, its not really a private message (not how I view it anyways). He wrote

      in terms of a book, it appears to be a good book, and it appears to be wrong

      title. Others may be searching for it as well. That's my sole reason for posting

      on group. It's a question as to what he posted already. Perhaps I don't know

      meaning of private. I will go ahead and post to him directly, where he has

      already stated that he deletes most everything.

      ed

      -----Original Message----- From: Legalbear To: 'Ed Siceloff' Subject: RE:

      Message not approved: US "Money" v FRNs

      Did you do a Google search? That looks like it may have been self-published

      and not on Amazon.

      -----Original Message----- From: Ed Siceloff To: 'legalbear7' Subject: RE:

      Message not approved: US "Money" v FRNs

      Found two others of his on Amazon. Nothing on Alibris (Out of Print books)

      who I have looking for me. I'm pretty sure I tried Google first actually. Saw

      nothing. That is why I wrote. I am writing his private email address as well.

      Lots of times people get confused as to titles. I know I do. The information

      inside is what is valuable. I'm generally pretty fair at finding the information

      that I want. Will continue looking. Am a book worm more or less. I've written

      to him directly now, and will see if he replies. Meanwhile I will continue my

      own search.

      Ed

      -----Original Message----- From: Legalbear To: 'Ed Siceloff' Subject: RE:

      Message not approved: US "Money" v FRNs

      Ed: My patience is running short. Somebody cites a case without the citation

      which results in a flurry of emails to the group that say, "What is the cite for

      that case??" I am toying with rejecting a post like that until more specific

      information is supplied. So when Frog Farmer mentions that book, I should

      reject his post anticipating the flurry of emails that will result that all say,

      "Where can I get that book?" and require that the original post include where

      the book can be bought. I am thinking of making a rule that says that there

      will be no more bald assertions without support of authority. I already do that

      to some extent, but am toying with making the rule tighter.

      -----Original Message----- From: Ed Siceloff To: 'legalbear7' Subject: RE:

      Message not approved: US "Money" v FRNs

      Book was published by Monetary Realist Society. I had previously searched

      google for his name: Merrill Jenkins. This time I searched the book, then

      searched those results for him. Got it. Now have to find a source that can still

      get it for me.

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO

      80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.irs-armory.com

      www.irslienthumper.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.legalresearchvideo.com

      www.cantheydothat.com

    • JD
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
        A man wrote a "A Tribute to Mr. Merrill Jenkins, Sr., M.R." and he describes the books Mr. Jenkins wrote.

        You can view this tribute at

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2006
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
            [Old message to Ed regarding bald assertions deleted]

            It sounds like a good rule, but made me think of this: over the past 25 years I have made several "bald assertions" for which I didn't have any "proof" - just an inborn knowledge resulting from an early interest in law and rights, from age six especially. Many things I "knew" were known without having been already told to me by somebody. A lot is just reason, logic, and common sense (lately uncommon?). But many of my bold assertions were later proven ad nauseum by others who value those citations and proofs that make everything acceptable to a wide audience.

            Moderator/Bear: An assertion involving reason and logic, especially arrising from a great deal of study, is not a bald assertion. :-)

            One that comes to mind is the oath issue in California. I've been
            harping on it for years, and had never seen it raised on any lists or in any books (besides those holding the laws themselves), and never had to do much to prove it to myself. Then Paul Andrew Mitchell went and fleshed it all out for everyone with all the proofs one could need. Not only did he prove all I had baldly asserted about California state but he went on to prove it was also true in the federal courts. A lot of good that did - people still don't know about it and when they find out WHO did the homework on the paperwork, they dismiss it because of WHO he is.

            Moderator/Bear: Oh great, now you have done it again! Now people are going to write the group and say, "I don't care who he is, where is his research?" To that unasked question I reply, try www.supremelaw.org; or, do a search for his name on a search engine; or, watch for his post here on the group and ask him (off the group of course!).

            I'm not ready to invest 1/100th the energy he did in order to be equally ignored. I believe that even a kernel of information may have
            value to the one disposed to best use it. Who needs a citation to prove that one gets wet in the rain?

            Moderator/Bear: True, but, there are many that need a citation to a quote allegedly made by the Supreme Court that they like and believe they can use.

            I assumed (perhaps wrongly) that people with access to the net and on
            this list also know how to do searches with search engines, and use
            telephones to call book dealers.

            Moderator/Bear: There probably are, but, I think the mindset is, why should I if someone else has already done it; or, why should I bother if Frog Farmer can tell me in an email where I can buy it; or, why should I expend the energy when somebody on the group may already know where to get it.

            I prefer the mindset, ask not what Tips & Tricks can do for you, but rather ask what you can do for Tips & Tricks. When group members get an email from this group, I want it to have some substance; something members can learn something from. I think there is several group members that are working on where to get the book and will report to the group when they locate it. I prefer that over a bunch of posts that say "Do you know where to get it?"

            Note: I do not mind a post that describes a situation and asks what shall I do?

            If this new rule is imposed, there's a lot of basic stuff I might otherwise baldly assert but not if I have to prove it or explain how anyone interested can prove it to themselves.

            Moderator/Bear: As I said, posts that involve reason, logic, and common sense, as George Gordon puts it, are not bald assertions.

            I may just say, "the stove is hot" and leave it at that, and if people
            need a lesson in thermodynamics then forget it.

            But I can certainly appreciate Bear's reaction to tons of messages
            asking such questions. So here's all I know about Merrill's book: it is out of print, and at one time, Dave Wilbur was selling them. I have no contact info for Dave, but I know I've seen him post on several lists over the years. Maybe somebody can search some list archives for his name.

            To test my own advice, I just did a Google search for "Dave Wilbur" AND "Merrill Jenkins". Third entry down showed an e-mail address for Dave (I didn't test it to see if it is current). There were 14 entries for those interested.

            Hey, Bear, have you ever explained search engines to your readers?

            Moderator/Bear: No, but a regular reminder that they are available for a wide variety uses may be in order.