Jack & Margy Flynn on Truth Radio - Monday Night

  • mahoneykpm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 12:59 PM
      FYI...

      Monday Night! Jack & Margy Flynn on Truth Radio – (9/4/06) @ 9pm EST.

      Jack & Margy will be speaking for the second time with Pastor Massad
      this Monday night.

      If you missed the LAST interview the archived broadcast is available
      on Truth Radio.

      GREAT interview if you missed it and would like to hear what
      successes the Flynn's have and will give basic understanding of how
      they have won over 600 cases!!

      Go to: www.Truthradio.com
      On left – 4th box down "Archives" (click it)
      Under moving banner: "click here for archived broadcasts" (click it)
      Scroll down to: Higher Ground Live – Pastor Massad (click it)
      Go to: Aug 21st – Jack & Margy Flynn Interview with Pastor Massad &
      Sam Kennedy

      We are very excited about having Jack & Margy with us September 23 &
      24, in Mansfield, Mass.
      (We just found out that Sam Kennedy will also be attending!)

      If anyone would like more infomation on the seminar please email for
      details.

      sincerely,
      kevin