RE: [tips_and_tricks] County Recorder - What they'll file and won't

    Message 1 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
      Steve wrote:

      > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] County Recorder - What they'll file and
      > won't
      >
      > I have a document which is generally an affadavit of mine and it is in
      > the form of a Declaration and Lawful Protest. It is, among other
      > things, declaring that I am not bankrupt because I have 21 pre-1933 US
      > silver dollars, that I protest the use of FRN's, that I am removing
      > myself from the bifurcated incorporated UNITED STATES and reclaiming
      > my
      > original organic state citizenship pre-14th amendment.

      > ...they have all the holes plugged except for maybe
      > one section that talks about documents related to bankruptcy (but they
      > want these certified from a bankruptcy court).

      So why don't you get a paper from the bankruptcy court? Your affidavit
      deals with bankruptcy, doesn't it?

      > Our revised code says that I may go to the common pleas court
      > and
      > ask a judge to order the filing if I feel the county recorder is in
      > error, but if I can't find a category outlined in the revised code
      > that
      > my document will fit in, then what do I have to argue before a judge?

      I really don't see the point - people's circumstances change daily. Are you
      sure you'll have 21 dollars tomorrow, and not 19 or 50? Why not just
      carry a few certified copies on you for evidence when and if you are
      captured? I think you're going way over the heads of anyone you are
      speaking with in your county. What about other counties? What ties you
      to that one in particular? Federal mailing address?
    • Steve
      Message 2 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
        Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
        is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
        into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

        (888)Bail Man wrote:

        > Steve:
        >
        > This is a clever technique to get around the clerk's refusal. I have
        > known some
        >
        > .

      • tnavyah
        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
          As to what the County Recorder will file. It is just a matter of filing
          what they will accept without question. For example the Recorder will
          file anything relative to Deeds, Trust, or Land. So you file the front
          page of a Trust. Then you include the second page as an Exhibit "A".
          Refer to Exhibit "A" in the first page. Mail the two or three or four
          page document in with a sase. Two wks or so later you will receive it
          stamped recorded in the mail. If you use your immagination you can get
          Play Boy Mag. recorded. When there is a problem with recording a
          document. Make the problem document an exhibit to a document that you
          know they will record. It always helps to have your document notorized,
          and to send a Postal M.O. in the proper amount.

          Ted
        • Dale Pond
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
            >Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
            > is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
            > into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

            "Revised Code" is what gives permission???

            Is it true one can POST a document or NOTICE in a "public place" and it becomes part of the "public record"?
            Is this the reason legal notices are posted in the newspapers?
            Can one therefore POST to a public news forum on the web with a similar result?

            Life, Light, Love & Laughter,
            Dale Pond
            Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

          • Steve
            Message 5 of 24 , May 20, 2007
              My son was stopped for a DUI back in January. He refused the breath
              test. In a hurry, we hired an attorney that we found on the internet.
              My son wasn't in Georgia permanently, but was at a military base
              undergoing schooling. The attorney sent us basically a checklist, or
              'buffet', of what services we wanted. We checked off 'Enlistment in
              Case, Discovery, and Evidence gathering', and 'Representation at
              Administration Hearing'.

              The fee for the first one was $2500 and the fee for the second was
              $1500. We sent him $1500 up front.

              After 3.5 months, there has been no discovery or motions for discovery
              filed, and every time we call, we were told that he was waiting on the
              videos and police report. The state decided not to hold an
              administrative hearing so that never happened.

              Last week, we fired this attorney and have retained another. This first
              attorney has written my son a letter telling him that he owes him $2500
              more dollars and he intends to enforce this. He also told him that he
              intends to charge him on an hourly basis for filing documents to
              withdraw from the case.

              My son has finished his training in Georgia and is now permanently back
              in another state. Can this attorney sue my son in Georgia if my son
              doesn't live there? Opinion - is my son liable to pay him for work that
              was not done?

              Thanks, Steve