what to do about marriage license

  • danny wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      What government officials have done is perfert the meaning of marriage and made it a registered program to get you to bring the state into your marriage.  They now have a say into how you raise your offspring.

      Anyone can marry you from scriptures.  There is a place in some bibles that you can record your marriage in front of two witnessess.  It is called a certificate of marriage.  It is good anywhere in the world.  It is recognized by insurances companies and business.

      If you shack up for seven years in some states, they call it common law marriage.  It is still shacking up.  Common Law marriage is the process I just discribed above.

      If you have a marriage under [the Mighty Creator] certified in front of two witnessess in the family bible the state will have no interest in the way you raise your offspring.

      I have asked a doz. preachers to marry me and my wife, all said they could not without a license.  Do you want them to marry you?  Hell No.

      Dan