Re: [tips_and_tricks] I WANT YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN THIS CASE

  • one
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 31 6:48 PM
      I think matrimony or holy wedlock and marriage are to be distinguished.
      Marriage is a civilian law conception. The civilians are those whose
      law came down from the roman civil code.

      Likewise, though little known the American term for the man in a
      matrimonial union is baron. Husband is a foreign term. And I think
      consort may be the American term for wife.

      In any case, the change of law by change of definitions and terms did
      not commence with vehicle.
    • paradoxmagnus
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 31 8:36 PM
        A MARRIAGE is a CONTRACT between a Man and a Woman.

        "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;
        grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of
        Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of
        Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing
        the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility." Article
        I, Section. 10 of the Constitution for the United States of America

        I would WRITE your own CONTRACT and leave the STATE out of it.

        Patrick in California

        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
          Steve wrote:

          > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] County Recorder - What they'll file and
          > won't
          >
          > I have a document which is generally an affadavit of mine and it is in
          > the form of a Declaration and Lawful Protest. It is, among other
          > things, declaring that I am not bankrupt because I have 21 pre-1933 US
          > silver dollars, that I protest the use of FRN's, that I am removing
          > myself from the bifurcated incorporated UNITED STATES and reclaiming
          > my
          > original organic state citizenship pre-14th amendment.

          > ...they have all the holes plugged except for maybe
          > one section that talks about documents related to bankruptcy (but they
          > want these certified from a bankruptcy court).

          So why don't you get a paper from the bankruptcy court? Your affidavit
          deals with bankruptcy, doesn't it?

          > Our revised code says that I may go to the common pleas court
          > and
          > ask a judge to order the filing if I feel the county recorder is in
          > error, but if I can't find a category outlined in the revised code
          > that
          > my document will fit in, then what do I have to argue before a judge?

          I really don't see the point - people's circumstances change daily. Are you
          sure you'll have 21 dollars tomorrow, and not 19 or 50? Why not just
          carry a few certified copies on you for evidence when and if you are
          captured? I think you're going way over the heads of anyone you are
          speaking with in your county. What about other counties? What ties you
          to that one in particular? Federal mailing address?
        • Steve
          Message 4 of 24 , Sep 1, 2006
            Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
            is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
            into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

            (888)Bail Man wrote:

            > Steve:
            >
            > This is a clever technique to get around the clerk's refusal. I have
            > known some
            >
            > .

          • tnavyah
            Message 5 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
              As to what the County Recorder will file. It is just a matter of filing
              what they will accept without question. For example the Recorder will
              file anything relative to Deeds, Trust, or Land. So you file the front
              page of a Trust. Then you include the second page as an Exhibit "A".
              Refer to Exhibit "A" in the first page. Mail the two or three or four
              page document in with a sase. Two wks or so later you will receive it
              stamped recorded in the mail. If you use your immagination you can get
              Play Boy Mag. recorded. When there is a problem with recording a
              document. Make the problem document an exhibit to a document that you
              know they will record. It always helps to have your document notorized,
              and to send a Postal M.O. in the proper amount.

              Ted
            • Dale Pond
              Message 6 of 24 , Sep 2, 2006
                >Received official letter today from DA's office and the assistant there
                > is siding with the county recorder and says my document doesn't fall
                > into any category that the revised code authorizes them to accept.

                "Revised Code" is what gives permission???

                Is it true one can POST a document or NOTICE in a "public place" and it becomes part of the "public record"?
                Is this the reason legal notices are posted in the newspapers?
                Can one therefore POST to a public news forum on the web with a similar result?

                Life, Light, Love & Laughter,
                Dale Pond
                Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

              • Steve
                Message 7 of 24 , May 20, 2007
                  My son was stopped for a DUI back in January. He refused the breath
                  test. In a hurry, we hired an attorney that we found on the internet.
                  My son wasn't in Georgia permanently, but was at a military base
                  undergoing schooling. The attorney sent us basically a checklist, or
                  'buffet', of what services we wanted. We checked off 'Enlistment in
                  Case, Discovery, and Evidence gathering', and 'Representation at
                  Administration Hearing'.

                  The fee for the first one was $2500 and the fee for the second was
                  $1500. We sent him $1500 up front.

                  After 3.5 months, there has been no discovery or motions for discovery
                  filed, and every time we call, we were told that he was waiting on the
                  videos and police report. The state decided not to hold an
                  administrative hearing so that never happened.

                  Last week, we fired this attorney and have retained another. This first
                  attorney has written my son a letter telling him that he owes him $2500
                  more dollars and he intends to enforce this. He also told him that he
                  intends to charge him on an hourly basis for filing documents to
                  withdraw from the case.

                  My son has finished his training in Georgia and is now permanently back
                  in another state. Can this attorney sue my son in Georgia if my son
                  doesn't live there? Opinion - is my son liable to pay him for work that
                  was not done?

                  Thanks, Steve