Re: Conspiracy - What it is and what it is not!

  • abzalootly
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
      Thanks Occupant~

      I have similar information but your post is much more in
      depth - which I will read for sure. Very interesting.

      The conspiracy and its concealment of other non-parties' involvement
      occurred during a civil trial - Now I have to research whether the
      statute of limitations is from date of discovery.

      The hardest part of getting a case to court is finding an attorney-
      IF I ever find the right attorney - then I believe I can file this
      action in criminal court.
      Katy
    • gary
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
        I could be wrong but I don't believe getting an attorney will help you "file
        this in criminal court" as individuals are not allowed to file criminal
        actions in court. In all the places I know of you have to take your
        complaint to the police or to the DA and the DA decides wether or not he
        will prosecute the case.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "gary" <gary2666@...> wrote:

          > I could be wrong but I don't believe getting an attorney will help
          you "file
          > this in criminal court" as individuals are not allowed to file
          criminal
          > actions in court. In all the places I know of you have to take
          your
          > complaint to the police or to the DA and the DA decides wether or
          not he
          > will prosecute the case.

        • Candi
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
            Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
            "A civil action is commenced by filing a complaint with the court"

            Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
            "The complaint is a written statement of the essential facts
            constituting the offense charged. It must be made under oath before a
            magistrate judge or, if none is reasonably available, before a state or
            local judicial officer"

            Where does it say in there that you are required to take your criminal
            complaint to a prosecutor or District Attorney, who by the way, is
            executive branch, not judicial branch?

            The court clerk is a judicial officer.

            No one bothers to read anymore. Everything is backwards.
          • Candi

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 6, 2006
                Thanks for input Candi

                I think the replies are assuming that my complaint is criminal. I
                agree and do realize that this civil action can be filed in civil
                court by any person even though it has criminal elements like
                conspiracy and fraudulent misrepresentation.

                However- did my best to be concise, but my original question has
                gotten lost

                Please see my new post "Fed Regs and Underlying Injury"

                THX

                --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Candi" <goldilucks@...>