Re: [tips_and_tricks] Question

  • solemansammy@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 31, 2006
      RE : Mary Croft
      I have her book "How I clobbered....." and am reading it now. I find she is pretty much on point with much of her assertions so far.

      --
      "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That is condemnation without investigation."

      From: Email41@...
      Has anyone dealt with a Mary Elizabeth Croft?

      Someone just sent me this link.