Re: Conspiracy - What it is and what it is not!

  • Occupant Family
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2006
      Greetings all,

      Someone is feedin someone a load of spoofin!
      1st there is this article from an attorney:

      Pleading Conspiracy

       By David Grossack, Attorney.

       "Agree" to nothing!

                  The common law of conspiracy was formulated in Massachusetts of the America Republic, in 1821 Patten v Gurney, (17 Mass. 182) upheld the proposition that conspirators can be held liable for the damages caused by their conspiracy even if the planned actions were never completed.

                  Today, in criminal cases, conspiracy charges can increase a prison sentence enormously.  In fact, conspiracy charges are routinely used by prosecutors to force defendants to plead guilty to lessor crimes (even when there is a defendable case) and receive a relatively light sentence - rather than risk a 20-year prison term for a conviction on even a weak conspiracy allegation.

                  A conspiracy may be a continuing relationship; actors may drop out, and others drop in the details may change over time; the members may not know each other or each other's roles.  A member need not know all the details of the plan or the operations - however, he must know the purpose of the conspiracy and  agree  to become a party to a plan to effectuate that purpose.  See Craig v. US 81 F2d 816.  In fact, it has been said that the essence of conspiracy is an "agreement" to do an unlawful act, in which at least one overt act is executed.

                  Further, it is absolutely unnecessary to show that a conspirator was aware of the entire scope of the conspiracy, or all of its details, or the identities of its members in order to hold the conspirator liable.  Each conspirator can have altogether different motives than  other conspirators, can play a very minor role, join the conspiracy late - and still be subject to both civil and criminal liabilities.

                  The elements of a civil conspiracy claim include:

                  1.  A combination of persons who (a) plan an unlawful purpose; or (b) utilize an unlawful means.

                  2. Obtaining a power of "coercion" as a result of the conspiracy from the actions of two or more persons which would be greater than one person acting alone.

                  3.  Damages

                  However, the common law in many states will permit you - as a private person - to plead a civil damage count for injuries suffered as a consequence of a conspiracy.  Civil or racketeering cases, common law fraud, civil rights cases and cases of tortious conversion are instances where one may use a conspiracy allegation to good advantage.  A count for conspiracy can stand alone or be alleged as a civil tort in connection with another tort (civil  wrong) to seek joint liability.  Two or more acts in furtherance of a conspiracy to obstruct justice are sufficient to make a Racketeering (RICO) case if you can also allege that there was some kind of connection to a "legitimate business". ( See Title 18 USC, section 1964, et seq. )

                  Proving a conspiracy may require extensive use of discovery tools.  A deposition in which a defendant is asked to name persons who assisted or who had knowledge of the events which transpired, and what their role was, what knowledge they had and who they spoke to, what the conversations consisted of and similar questions along these lines will be necessary.  Interrogatories can also be used.

      In theory, facts gathered in a civil suit can later be used in a criminal case, so any admissions to being part of a conspiracy ( even in civil court ) can lead to jail time.  Therefore, be discreet when you phrase your interrogatories, i.e., using the terms "conspirator" or "coconspirator" can be counterproductive.   You may use those terms in your complaint, but asking a defendant for an admission about his fellow "conspirators" is too obvious to be answered by anyone with half a brain.  So your discovery questions must be carefully thought out and worded.

                  For example, when trying individuals for conspiracy, the government seldom asks defendants if they "conspired".  Instead, the government will "merely" ask each defendant if he "agreed" or "entered into an agreement" with any of the other defendant(s).  If just one unwary co-defendant fails to recognize the legal implications of the terms "agree", "agreement", etc. and casually admits under oath to "agreeing" or "entering into an agreement" with the other defendant(s), the existence of a conspiracy is virtually proved.  If the other defendant(s) fail to individually refute their participation in the admitted agreement", thay are also vulnerable to conviction.

      ---------------------- End of Part 1-------------------------

      Please NOTE* in the above the device used by the government in using
      that charge!

      Then see what the Christopher Hansen has to say about "conspiracy"!
      And I again QUOTE:

      From: Christopher Hansen <Sovereign@...>

      A Conspiracy Against Personal Sovereignty

      The First Christian Fellowship of Eternal Sovereignty will have the words from history speak concerning this issue.

      WEBSTER'S 1828 DICTIONARY

        CONSPIRACY, noun [Latin conspiratio, from conspiro. See Conspire.]

      1. A combination of men for an evil purpose; an agreement between two or

      more persons, to commit some crime in concert; particularly, a combination to commit treason, or excite sedition or insurrection against the government of a state; a plot; as a conspiracy against the life of a king; a conspiracy against the government.  More than forty had made this conspiracy. Acts 23.

      2. In law, an agreement between two or more persons, falsely and maliciously to indict, or procure to be indicted, an innocent person of felony. Blackstone.

        Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not

      who makes the law. --Mayer Amsched Rothchild, a prominent European

      banker in the eighteenth century

        If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of

      their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and

      corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all

      property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent

      their fathers occupied. --Thomas Jefferson

        I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our

      liberties than standing armies. -- Thomas Jefferson

        The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. - Curtis Dall, from My Exploited Father-in-Law, He was Franklin D. Roosevelt’s son-in-law.

        Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. –  President Woodrow Wilson, 1913

         “We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominate men. I have unwittingly betrayed my country. –

      President Woodrow Wilson, 1916

        In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding,

      and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12

      men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most

      influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of

      them to control generally the policy of the daily press... They found it

      was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest

      papers... An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought,

      to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to

      properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of

      preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of

      national and international nature considered vital to the interests of

      the purchasers. - U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

        "The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both

      political parties." - New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

        From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous

      empire. --Winston Churchill, l922.

        We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. --Professor Arnold Toynbee, l931 Institute for the Study of International Affairs.

      For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money group.. Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support....

       The UN is but a long range, international banking apparatus nearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One World Revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power." ... "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market ... The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." - Curtis Dall, from My Exploited Father-in-Law

        The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson. --letter to Colonel House by Franklin D. Roosevelt, November 21st , l933

        Fifty men have run America, and that's a high figure. --Joseph

      Kennedy, July 26th, l936 New York Times.

        We shall have world government whether or not you like it by conquest or consent.--James Warburg member Council on Foreign Relations before Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

        The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from

      behind the scenes. -- Felix Frankfurter, Supreme Court Justice, 1952

        Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body re presenting another form of government a bureaucratic elite. --Senator William Jenner, 1954

        The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for 'the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all powerful one world government.'" --Harpers magazine, l958

        The case for government by elites is irrefutable --Senator William Fulbright, Former chairman of the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, 1963

        The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system they will rule the future. --Senator Barry Goldwater l964

      from his book: "With No Apologies."

        The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements, arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences. The apex of the system was the Bank for International Settlements in Basle, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the worlds' central banks which were themselves private corporations.

      The growth of financial capitalism made possible a centralization of world economic control and use of this power for the direct benefit of financiers and the indirect injury of all other economic groups. --Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time 1966, Professor Carroll Quigley, Georgetown University.

        The Council on Foreign Relations is "the establishment." Not only does it have influence and power in key decision making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one world dictatorship. –

      Congressman John Rarick 1971

        The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault. --Council on Foreign Relations member Richard Gardner, l974

        The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control...Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent. -- Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976

        I never thought the Federal Reserve System would prove such a failure.

      The country is in a state of irretrievable bankruptcy. –

      Senator Carter Glass 1983

        We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries. –David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, address to The

      Trilateral Commission, June, 1991.

        In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all. - Strobe Talbot, Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magizine, July 20th, l992.

        If the above quotes do not convince you of your awful situation just take a look at the very notes you carry in your pockets.

      On the series 1928 Federal Reserve Note it said that the note was:

      Redeemable in gold on demand at the United Stares Treasury or in gold or

      lawful money at any Federal Reserve Bank.

      On the series 1934 Federal Reserve Note it said that the note was: This note is legal tender for all debts public and private and is redeemable in lawful money at the United States Treasury or at any Federal Reserve Bank.

      On the series 1963 Federal Reserve Note and through to today it says:

      This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private.

      Freedom—is the absence of the awareness of restraint. – David Rockefeller

      END OF QUOTE!

      Deo volente,
      Jim

      When a man who is honestly mistaken finds the Truth...
      He will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest!

      On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 18:52:30 -0000 "abzalootly" <imalert@...> writes:

      Maybe someone would be so kind to provide some input on the

      following?

      > In order for a conspiracy to be alleged it must
      include an
      > underlying injury.

    • abzalootly
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
        Thanks Occupant~

        I have similar information but your post is much more in
        depth - which I will read for sure. Very interesting.

        The conspiracy and its concealment of other non-parties' involvement
        occurred during a civil trial - Now I have to research whether the
        statute of limitations is from date of discovery.

        The hardest part of getting a case to court is finding an attorney-
        IF I ever find the right attorney - then I believe I can file this
        action in criminal court.
        Katy
      • gary
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 31, 2006
          I could be wrong but I don't believe getting an attorney will help you "file
          this in criminal court" as individuals are not allowed to file criminal
          actions in court. In all the places I know of you have to take your
          complaint to the police or to the DA and the DA decides wether or not he
          will prosecute the case.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2006
            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "gary" <gary2666@...> wrote:

            > I could be wrong but I don't believe getting an attorney will help
            you "file
            > this in criminal court" as individuals are not allowed to file
            criminal
            > actions in court. In all the places I know of you have to take
            your
            > complaint to the police or to the DA and the DA decides wether or
            not he
            > will prosecute the case.

          • Candi
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 5, 2006
              Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
              "A civil action is commenced by filing a complaint with the court"

              Rule 3 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
              "The complaint is a written statement of the essential facts
              constituting the offense charged. It must be made under oath before a
              magistrate judge or, if none is reasonably available, before a state or
              local judicial officer"

              Where does it say in there that you are required to take your criminal
              complaint to a prosecutor or District Attorney, who by the way, is
              executive branch, not judicial branch?

              The court clerk is a judicial officer.

              No one bothers to read anymore. Everything is backwards.
            • Candi

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 6, 2006
                  Thanks for input Candi

                  I think the replies are assuming that my complaint is criminal. I
                  agree and do realize that this civil action can be filed in civil
                  court by any person even though it has criminal elements like
                  conspiracy and fraudulent misrepresentation.

                  However- did my best to be concise, but my original question has
                  gotten lost

                  Please see my new post "Fed Regs and Underlying Injury"

                  THX

                  --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Candi" <goldilucks@...>