"The Movie That Will Cause the Declaration of Martial Law in the US"

  • shaman_nation
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      "The Movie That Will Cause the Declaration of Martial Law in the US"

      That's my review of Aaron Russo's Masterpiece of Rights. I can not put
      it more strongly or simply. One way or the other, this is the movie of
      your life. The movie will make you sick to your stomach and terrified
      of what the US government is doing by documented evidence. We must act
      now or forever live in fear.

      Aaron Russo's - America: Freedom to Fascism - Full Movie - 1 3/4 hours -
      For Movie Screening Only
      Watch it here:
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5853323711842913493

      My Best to You and Yours,

      Dei Jurum Conventus

      Ed Ward, MD; http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/arc_ward.htm
      Independent writer/Media Liaison for The Price of Liberty;
      http://www.thepriceofliberty.org/