PLEASE HELP ME?

  • txlegaleyez
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2006
      I hate to come back with this, but I am lost at a solution.

      my divorce granted in FL, separate dom viol protective order
      (permanent after hearing w.notice) also in FL in year 2000 effective
      "indefinitely"

      I visit TX. to see/stay w/family temporarily. Ex/abuser finds out,
      teams w/my estranged mother kidnap my child.

      I get court order to return child to me. This is May 2004 in TX.

      I contact FL court to keep them informed.

      In order to avoid returning child and facing kidnapping charges, they
      turn child over to CPS claiming abuse.

      I was cleared of abuse allegations...but child was in foster care by then.

      Child gets abused in foster care so they return him to the very person
      who kidnapped him since I had to return to my home in FL.

      Judge in TX says "if you go to FL you wont see your son again"

      I had motion to return child, motion to enforce custody pending in FL
      BEFORE hearings in TX. I notified TX gave copies of my FL motions.

      CPS mediates w/kidnappers leaving me and my name ENTIRELY Out of
      agreement, prove it up, and dont inform me of the date of hearing.
      THEY CLAIM its on aug29th, but that date, the J.A. says no hearing was
      held. (I HAVE A TAPE OF THAT) But Aug.29th they prove up mediation
      agreement that leaves out the custodial mother of child.

      NOTHING.

      FINALLY i ask for finding of fact/conc of law in Sept. and NOTHING
      until October 27th i get a FINAL ORDER granting kidnappers custody,
      ordering me to stay 200 feet away at all tims from child, school,
      etc., NO MENTION OF FL DIVORCE OR CUSTODY OR MOTIONS OR FL PERIOD.

      I receive this Oct.27th order mid-November w/a letter stating "No
      further hearings will be held"

      Dec.2 I had an appointment with admin review for CPS to review my
      evidence on it all, i travel from FL to TX. They hold me up ALL DAY
      IN THE OFFICE at 5 tell me that they already decided to uphold all
      decisions.

      I later find out that on that same day, DEC.2 the TX courts held a
      "conference in chambers" and FL had a "jurisdictional hearing" that i
      was unaware of - neither of them.

      W/motions still pending in FL, I go to court in FL and am turned away
      saying FL gave jurisdiction up to TX back on Dec.2nd and no longer
      will hear custody matters.

      I NEVER HAVE BEEN HEARD IN COURT.

      I motion for re-hearing - denied. No reason given.

      THEN i find out a week before that motion for re-hearing, in TX,
      they've changed my son's name. I dont know when, or if there was a
      hearing.

      PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!