Re: [tips_and_tricks] FED JUDGE SAYS LEGAL SYSTEM CORRUPT BEYOND RECOGNITION

  • warren nelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
      I wish I could get Geraldine or someone else in this
      email, to help me with my Right of Travel case, where
      I am fighting this corrupt legal system, over me not
      having a drivers license, because I travel by Right
      and not corporate STATE granted privilege. Anyone are
      to give me a hand?????????

      Warren Nelson
      --- legalbear <bsmyth13@...> wrote:

      > American Legal System Is Corrupt Beyond Recognition
      > Judge Tells Harvard
      > Law School
      >
      > By Geraldine Hawkins
      > March 7, 2003
      > 3-7-3
      >
      > The American legal system has been corrupted almost
      > beyond recognition,
      > Judge Edith Jones of the U.S. Court of Appeals for
      > the Fifth Circuit,
      > told the
      > Federalist Society of Harvard Law School on February
      > 28.
      >
      > She said that the question of what is morally right
      > is routinely
      > sacrificed to what is politically expedient. The
      > change has come because
      >
      > legal philosophy has
      > descended to nihilism.
      >
      > "The integrity of law, its religious roots, its
      > transcendent quality are
      >
      > disappearing. I saw the movie 'Chicago' with Richard
      > Gere the other day.
      > That's the way the public thinks about lawyers," she
      > told the students.
      >
      > "The first 100 years of American lawyers were
      > trained on Blackstone, who
      >
      > wrote that: 'The law of nature dictated by God
      > himself is binding in all
      >
      > counties
      > and at all times; no human laws are of any validity
      > if contrary to this;
      >
      > and such of them as are valid derive all force and
      > all their authority
      > from this original.'
      > The Framers created a government of limited power
      > with this
      > understanding of the rule of law - that it was
      > dependent on transcendent
      >
      > religious obligation,"
      > said Jones.
      >
      > She said that the business about all of the Founding
      > Fathers being
      > deists is "just wrong," or "way overblown." She says
      > they believed in
      > "faith and reason," and this did not lead to
      > intolerance.
      >
      > "This is not a prescription for intolerance or
      > narrow sectarianism," she
      >
      > continued, "for unalienable rights were given by God
      > to all our fellow
      > citizens. Having lost sight of the moral and
      > religious foundations of
      > the rule of law, we are vulnerable to the
      > destruction of our freedom,
      > our equality before the law and our self-respect. It
      > is my fervent hope
      > that this new century will experience a revival of
      > the original
      > understanding of the rule of law and its roots.
      >
      > "The answer is a recovery of moral principle, the
      > sine qua non of an
      > orderly society. Post 9/11, many events have been
      > clarified. It is hard
      > to remain a
      > moral relativist when your own people are being
      > killed."
      >
      > According to the judge, the first contemporary
      > threat to the rule of law

> [...]
      === message truncated ===